Faux Sale/ Faux Trade: 2013 SE CU24

I still want naked birds in jiffy bag.

I'll print out real cash on Kodak printer. High quality office paper 4 U. I'll send it over the Billy Ocean in rubber dinghy. With you in 24 hours. Innit!

Chile. Da shakees on 24rd streed burnded doun las ni by a crackhead here in Melbay Ostralia. I meat u unner the bridge innna pic inna ma praviouse posted. I brung cash u brung gitar. NO COPS. Imma cerius likka krutch.

Sergio,

I'd be willing to trade my acoustic with built amplifier and cab for your Super Excellent Coston 23. Could you put in Seemore Dunkin' backSlash pickups for me to sweeten the deal?

Faux sale or faux trade is this almost mint condition pre-factory PPS SE (Super Excellent) Coston 23 in merlot color. It has to be the most butter-ful playing neck with strait hardware. There are a few light dings hear and their, but on a scale of 10 I would rate this in 9.5 condition!!!! It is rare.Yes. It has a Vintage Bald pup in the front position and an HFS (Holllyy Fugginnn Sh!tt!) pip in the behind.

I was told that the term on this guitr is better then a Flod Rose... You can Wham!-e on the term all day long to get those dive-bomb shooters like EHV does with Birds!

This guitar have birds.. SO ITS NOT CHEEP LIKE OTHERS! Hahahaha! I only trade for other PPS guitar with BIRDS!!! I would consider an trade of guitr with LESS BIRDS + $ on you're end(HAHA!) or more BIRDS with $$$ from ME!!! If you wanna talk cash..... I NEED TO CELar $1100 on this one... or ill keep it.

I have some picures but if you WANT more! ill mail them too you!

Pease don't waste my time with lower balls or no-shows... MY TIME IS IMPORTANT! I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO TRADES AND OFFERS FROM LIKEMINDEDEd PEOPLE like ME!!

I will meat you in person at the Shakeys Pizza on Rt 24... NO EXXCEPTIONS! too work a deal.

DO NOT TEXT MY NUMBER! IT IS A LAND LINE?

I'll print out real cash on Kodak printer. High quality office paper 4 U. I'll send it over the Billy Ocean in rubber dinghy. With you in 24 hours. Innit!

How can I tell difference than the $$$ you people already use?!?!? Haha! UK moneys like men attracted too me... Fine for you but NO FOR USE FOR ME!!!! haha!

This aint no Google Translate mojo. This is how we speak in the grotto!

Grotto life by Dick James my favarite SONG!!!

Chile. Da shakees on 24rd streed burnded doun las ni by a crackhead here in Melbay Ostralia. I meat u unner the bridge innna pic inna ma praviouse posted. I brung cash u brung gitar. NO COPS. Imma cerius likka krutch.

I NO MEAT AT CHILE"S!!!!! Nevr eat wear you poop! Naw what I'm sayin.... I TOLD YOU B4.... USSR TAKE OVER OSTRALIA AND CHANGE NAME!!!!!

Faux reals? aww ****. What's good? I mean what's really good!?

Bon. Très bon... or très magnifique if it's really really good.

Sergio,

I'd be willing to trade my acoustic with built amplifier and cab for your Super Excellent Coston 23. Could you put in Seemore Dunkin' backSlash pickups for me to sweeten the deal?

I SAID NO TRADES!!!!!!!! WHY U NO HEER WHAT I SAY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

will trade for Dumble.

The mods are all from the Grotto...

So wanted those birds, innit. Now will have to buy that poxy Jenny McCarthy Singlecut with it's mighty curves and full thickness body.

Hold on... Some nonce from the fraud squad is at the door... Back soon...

will trade for Dumble.

I'll dumble for ya, but if your wif is so sick, I'm not sure she's wurth the trade.

This not her piksher is it?

boy_george_big.jpg

She not sound like all that great a deal. I guess you realise that since you only asking fur one dumble.

Me, I shoot hire - I trade my wife for FULL SET of dumblers.

0081270301467_A

Lol Wtf is going on in here? Someone please elaborate.....?

Whoa - settle down, buddie! This is a family forum - no elaboration here!!!! At leest not on the bord - you needz one of those chat roolay sitez.

(Not that therz anythin rong with elaboration - just not in public here.)

why u no speak the enlglish? Faux real? Will a moderator please take over here?

Erepeoples gotta b karefool, it b lookin' like somepeoples triin ta call da cops!

Lol Wtf is going on in here? Someone please elaborate.....?

Wee anit no need eeeels or Borat...

15.1.jpg
borat.jpg

I NO MEAT AT CHILE"S!!!!! Nevr eat wear you poop! Naw what I'm sayin.... I TOLD YOU B4.... USSR TAKE OVER OSTRALIA AND CHANGE NAME!!!!!

will trade for Dumble.

U no good speak or reed! 'Chile" b a explanation like OO Chile. or Chile, stop pinchin ma blunt. Chile is d offersprings o yo muther and futher! Dam! An doan b tellin me dat Ostralia is now pinko! i can prooove it ain't. It winner here now an we gut sno an dats WHITE.

Okay, I trade you a Dumbledor, but u also gotta gimme some scratch 'ccause day is onry 1 Dumbledoor.

1379497311_Albus-Dumbledore-Wallpaper-hogwarts-professors-32796356-1024-768.jpg

Last edited:
So went too take care clink at wall greens yesterday NO THANKS TO YOU!!!!! And Wifey dyed on operating table. :sadfaze: I guess you not supposed to drink aloe vera for sunlamp heat stroke like web MD says... I sue internet for funeral costs and wifey replacement! So my loss is YOURE GAIN! Haha! I lower price by alot to pay for griefing... I NOW WANT $1089 (NO TRADES!) at Shakeys on RT 24. Call first and see because I have to see lawyer & bury-all director at 3pm SO ACT FAST!!!

PLEASE! I need $$$ fast to fight lawsuit and put my kids threw collage! No hurry to sell NO LOWBALLS!!! I just keep it or by new one anyway after I sue Web MD! Today ONLY!!!!!

Will a moderator please take over here?

No mods! ALL ORIGINAL!!!!! LIKE NEW! Haha! You can mod all you want WHEN YOU BY! Tho I don't recommend it, youll lower the value and rarities.

if your wif is so sick, I'm not sure she's wurth the trade.

She not sound like all that great a deal.

Real funny GUY!!! way to kick a man when he's brown! I'm sure SATIN has a special place in He'll for you! Haha (not funny)!!!!!!

Not blue.

NO BLUE! NO TRADES!

Okay, I trade you a Dumbledor, but u also gotta gimme some scratch 'ccause day is onry 1 Dumbledoor.

1379497311_Albus-Dumbledore-Wallpaper-hogwarts-professors-32796356-1024-768.jpg

What iz it with you GUY?!?!? I think you responding to wrong add. THIS IS IN MUSICAL INSTERMENTS not CAUAL ENCOUNTERS!!!! Stop sending pictures of what looks like a mushroom in a grey bird nest to my desktop! I am doing this from work computer at DMV today!

NO TRADES NO SPAM NO BLUE NO CHECK NO PLASTIC CUP NO SHIP NO FAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will trade for 59 Les Paul ORIGINAL + $$$$!!!!!!! ONLY!

Back