Do you only play PRS's ?

I was headed that way, but I had one S type I wouldn't part with. The siren song of the Stratocaster called and now I have two. I won't play anything other than PRS as far as humbucker guitars go, though.

I only have one PRS a SC58 and love it, I have a few Japanese Momose and Bacchus guitars as well.

I've moved to all PRS except for my Fender Jazz bass and my Gibson Les Paul. You know it's bad when your wife notices/makes a comment that your guitar collection has become all PRS.

Electric - 5 PRS, soon to be 2 Nik Huber’s, 1 Knaggs
Acoustic - 1 PRS, 2 David Gomes (Big Island, HI)
Watch list - 10 PRS, 3 Huber’s, 1 Knaggs (Steve’s koa!) and a certain LP in Aqua currently in Japan...:)

5 Core PRS electrics - only PRS!!

2 acoustic guitars - Rainsong 6 and 12. I play electric 98% of the time and these don't go out of tune and sound great to me. through my PA even better.

I have several PRSi, a few vintage Fender’s, and a few vintage Martin’s. I’ve been playing since the early 70’s, so I’ve played or owned just about anything you can think of. But, since 1989, I’ve played and gigged mostly with PRSi. The playability of them, is unsurpassed, in my book. I can get every tone I need out of them, on stage, or in a studio. Yes, I’m a fanboy, but they’ve helped me pay the bills for a long time...and without pain in my hands, neck, or back. I do play my other guitars, because sometimes a very specific tone is needed.

does an old fender guitar sound different than a new one? i have tin ears and can never tell a difference, pickups aside, a telecaster always sounds like a telecaster (which is to say, perfect).

I have several PRSi, a few vintage Fender’s, and a few vintage Martin’s. I’ve been playing since the early 70’s, so I’ve played or owned just about anything you can think of. But, since 1989, I’ve played and gigged mostly with PRSi. The playability of them, is unsurpassed, in my book. I can get every tone I need out of them, on stage, or in a studio. Yes, I’m a fanboy, but they’ve helped me pay the bills for a long time...and without pain in my hands, neck, or back. I do play my other guitars, because sometimes a very specific tone is needed.

PRSes have been my only electrics for a long time, and my only acoustics since the earlier Core acoustics came out, and later, PS.

Like Geo408, mine have helped pay the bills, too.

Back