Car and truck lovers unite.

If we're dreaming...my wife and i always wanted to restore a 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS with a 396 or 454. My grandfather had one and it's very nostalgic for me. I wouldn't kick any car from that era out of bed for eating crackers.

10420620-1970-chevrolet-el-camino-std.jpg
We had one with a luxury option that I have never seen since. It had swivel bucket seats. It was bronze in colour and had all the bells and whistle’s. I didn’t really like the look of the Ford Rancheros. Just too boxy and not sleek like the El Camino.

I like cars but get more excited over motorcycles. I am a big Harley guy.

I love love Harleys too! Back in the day my husband had a Fat boy. Very comfortable for long haul riding. It was a gorgeous turquoise with white wall tires. Just a thing of beauty.

Nothing like the sound of a Harley with open headers. The roar, the sound, the thunder, the vibrations. Good memories!

Once the boys were born that sort put a damper on buying toys. It didn’t totally restrain us but we became more picky.

There’s a Russian or Eastern European artist that renders incredible versions of American muscle cars from time to time. Worth a Google.
Or go to Midjourney.com and render you own. That is where the one above came from. You can render whatever you can imagine with Midjourney. I just learned about it last night and it is incredible. Here is one I just generated a few minutes ago. Search term was "dragon harley davidson, vibrant colors, on moon with galaxies and planets in background". Now granted, it gave me a dragon ON a HD, but still, you can get stuff rendered in a minute using this site.
Theater_Of_The_Mind_dragon_harley_davidson_vibrant_colors_on_moon_02.png

Or, from the muscle car world, I said give me a 1967 Mustang fastback GT500 in purple with flames (it did not give me the flames, but did give me this):

Theater_Of_The_Mind_1967_mustang_fastback_gt500_purple_with_flames.png

Give it a try!

I love love Harleys too! Back in the day my husband had a Fat boy. Very comfortable for long haul riding. It was a gorgeous turquoise with white wall tires. Just a thing of beauty.

Nothing like the sound of a Harley with open headers. The roar, the sound, the thunder, the vibrations. Good memories!

Once the boys were born that sort put a damper on buying toys. It didn’t totally restrain us but we became more picky.
My wife rides on the back. She has been riding with me for years. We rode less when our daughter was younger. Once she moved out of the house, we started riding more again. In 2020 I traded the two Harleys I had in for a new CVO Street Glide and have really been liking that bike a lot. I never thought that the Street Glide was the bike for me. One of the ones I traded in was an Ultra Classic, full dresser. I have two different sized quick release tour packs for the one I have now so I have options of how to configure the bags on it for where I am riding and how much stuff I need to take with me. That basically gives me the flexibility of the Sport Glide I traded in along with the bag capacity of the Ultra Classic I traded in all in one bike. That is what made it work for me.

Harley’s always get my attention. Always.

I do not like any of the Jap crap or rice rockets.

I did like BSA’s at one time. My brothers both owned one .

I will have to do some digging for some old photo's. I had a LOT of cars when I was younger. Thats all I did in my 20's and 30's. They were cheap then, easy to work on and easy to fix up drive and flip for the next project.
Just moved, so when I find my old computer, I'll dig up the old photos.

Heres a couple current daily drivers.
My '04 M3 and '08 F350
52751597390_b13080423e_b.jpg

My next project car
'73 Cuda
52751690223_4c4e86bf8c_b.jpg

Here is our 1980 Firebird Trans Am. I loved it . It had 100 original miles on it when we purchased it. It was stored in a barn and was covered in all sorts of crap. It was a sweet ride. I really loved detailing this beast! This was pre concussion. The ride was so smooth and it handled beautifully. I loved driving this.

Back