Car and truck lovers unite.

If I had the money this is what I would buy. A ‘63 split window Corvette coup. Only 10,000 were manufactured. Only 276 of those had factory air. What makes this particular vehicle rare is that it does have factory air. The seller is asking $199,000 for this pristine vehicle. This is my absolute dream car. I have always loved me a 63 split window.

Last edited:
Yes, I meant the one you were getting... I thought you told me you were on the list for a Z06. I have two other friends who are, and thought you were too. Did I get that wrong? Or did you change your mind due to this unknown waiting period/price gouging thing? I need to get an update from my friend who is a retired GM exec, because his was initially for his employee price, then they told him sticker and he still agreed. It's been months since I asked though.

You are correct. I am on the list, but it’s not going to happen. The availability is going to be crazy low. I have a better chance at an ERay (hybrid) in ‘24, which is even more HP & bada$$.

You are correct. I am on the list, but it’s not going to happen. The availability is going to be crazy low. I have a better chance at an ERay (hybrid) in ‘24, which is even more HP & bada$$.
As much of a dream car as that would be, I don't know if I'd want one or not. The motor is not even a Chevy motor. That may not seem like a negative thing... but they've already said that very few dealers will be able to work on the motor if it needs something. Given how fast the regular vette is, I'd maybe take a stock Sting Ray to Lingenfelter for some trickery and call it a day...

I always wanted a 2 door Jeep Wrangler. A little over 3 years ago and 9 years into retirement, I traded my high end SUV for a dual top 2 door Wrangler. I still love driving it- especially from late Spring to early Fall with the top down.

Bit it’s bicycles that get my geek on. I have 4 including 2 Private Stock, ie custom made to my specs.
Only 4 bikes? I thought you had a couple of Moots.
I’m down to only 3 hanging from the ceiling...but only because I brought 3 that usual hang from the ceiling with me.

If I had the money this is what I would buy. A ‘63 split window Corvette coup. Only 10,000 were manufactured. Only 276 of those had factory air. What makes this particular vehicle rare is that it does have factory air. The seller is asking $199,000 for this pristine vehicle. This is my absolute dream car. I have always loved me a 63 split window.

The only old car I’ve lusted after. I thought about getting one in 1994, but went with a spanking new Z.

As much of a dream car as that would be, I don't know if I'd want one or not. The motor is not even a Chevy motor. That may not seem like a negative thing... but they've already said that very few dealers will be able to work on the motor if it needs something. Given how fast the regular vette is, I'd maybe take a stock Sting Ray to Lingenfelter for some trickery and call it a day...

The ERay’s engine is the Stingray’s. I don’t know about the 2 front motors. But it’s 650 HP and the first all-wheel drive Vette. Put a snow plow on it. :p

Last edited:
I’m just saying I’ve seen two mid engine Vettes on dealer lots
Oh wow…. Last time I was in for an oil change on the truck (2 weeks ago) my dealer had two on the showroom floor. They have at least one in there almost every time I’m there. Last week when I took the Camero in they were both gone but they had an two bad Camaros, an SS Convertible and a ZR1 on the showroom. That’s only the second ZL1 I’ve seen.

The ERay’s engine is the Stingray’s. I don’t know about the 2 front motors. But it’s 650 HP and the first all-wheel drive Vette. Put a snow plow on it. :p

Yes, I read about that. I think it will be interesting to see the reception it gets. It’s funny, I’ve heard rumors of mid engine Vettes for years, and when they finally did it, I jumped up and down. But many long time Corvette fans have rejected it…ONLY want front engine/rear drive Vettes. I’m interested to see what kind of reception this gets, and if it once again shifts the demographic for Vette buyers.

Looks like an E-type with a shorter bonnet.

I want one of these too!! This is just a gorgeous Kenworth. Look at that chrome!! I could make a whole weekend of just detailing this beautiful machine. This floats my boat big time!

I’m assuming that’s got hydraulic/air rams, because there looks like zero clearance on that front bumper.

Usually 2020-2022 Freightliner Cascadias with single axle/day cabs.

So what are your favorite big rigs? I think I like them more then any kind of car could excite me. One of my neighbours best friend drives a Kenworth rotator truck and is a television star on Heavy rescue 401 in Canada. That truck has it over any car. I am sitting in bed and just think about that gorgeous hunk of metal is so exciting for me personally. Sure I would love a 63 split window Corvette but this is much more attune to my likings. I can’t understand why they are beyond appealing to me. I just love them though.

Back