All about bicycles

Sleek choice.
I hope you back likes the geometry.
Maybe we should set up a race - I’ll ride my laid back Basso.

I road this a bunch this past year. The Giant is basically the same configuration except it’s heavier, wider tires, fewer gears, and battery assisted to 20mph. I found myself cruising around 20mph a lot. Very comfortable ride. But my new Specialized will be even faster at assisted to 28mph.

My “older” Giant EBike:

Vrs. my new one. Similar setup:

Last edited:
I road this a bunch this past year. The Giant is basically the same configuration except it’s heavier, wider tires, fewer gears, and battery assisted to 20mph. I found myself cruising around 20mph a lot. Very comfortable ride. But my new Specialized will be even faster at assisted to 28mph.

My “older” Giant EBike:

Vrs. my new one. Similar setup:

https://imgur.com/wuiq2hv

They’re certainly getting harder to identify as assisted!

Nice ride Steve.

Blew another spoke on Wednesday, couldn't rdide yesterday. Very sad...and now working all weekend.
Another ... as in it's happened before? Popping a spoke should be a very infrequent event unless the wheel wasn't properly built to begin with (former bike mechanic/ace wheel builder here!). I've built feathery road wheels that held like a rock for the strongest of riders and off-road wheels that could take the punishment of many hard races.

Where were you riding at the time and what caused it to happen?

I thought this fit better here than in the projects thread.
I have a few different pedal systems, which means multiple pairs of shoes. This summer I put an oversized door in the basement (replacing a patio slider) to make it easier to get stuff in and out. There is a decent amount of space behind this door so...
BikeShoes.JPG

Great idea we had. :)

rcU0FZf.jpg

Something finally arrived.

hd_97685ffb-baa5-45b7-9550-9b9b3dc45146_girl1_wm_icon.gif

And this was the inspiration...

073lyn2.jpg

But I wanted a Gravel bike, a commuter, and it had to be titanium. So this is what we came up with.

Hoping the tires, pedals, and rear calliper arrive soon. I wanna ride it!

i-bRqHWcW-X3.jpg

Last edited:
Back