Adjustable wraparound

PRS sucks!!! 4k guitars and the bridge has to be replaced. And of course not at PRS expense. They suck I have 3 of them. Done with shitty prs and his crap quality. Great guitars to look at. Dependabiltynis non existent. Buy Koren or Indonesia. Crap as usual

My one gripe on the ResoMax bridges is their idea for having open string slots on the underside for "easier restringing" actually has the opposite effect. Changing strings pretty much requires a pair of needle nose pliers to hold the ball end until you can pull it snug into it's slot or it falls and slides out underneath the bridge.

Your return period may be up, but the warranty period shouldn't be, assuming it's a core guitar (guessing so because of the price).

Serious questions - just trying to sort out the issue. Did the bridge always buzz or has this just developed somewhat recently? Is it possible you just have a screw loose? (Adjustment screw, not a personal attack.) I have several of the wraparound bridges and have never had the problem you describe - which is about as helpful to you as a stick in the ear, but it's just a point of comparison.
No it's been great for 5 years, and played quite a bit. Its probably time to replace it. But they tilt after years of tension and that's what causes the buzz/vibration. So I'm a little worried the guitar may be history.

PRS sucks!!! 4k guitars and the bridge has to be replaced. And of course not at PRS expense. They suck I have 3 of them. Done with shitty prs and his crap quality. Great guitars to look at. Dependabiltynis non existent. Buy Koren or Indonesia. Crap as usual
Thanks for stopping by to resurrect a 5 year old thread. I've got 12 PRS between 25 years old, and brand new, and none have this problem. Troll somewhere else.

I am having problems with the PRS stoptail bridge. I have a prs se one and had a se 245 which I returned. On both the bridge studs began to pull out of the holes. Bought a MannMade bridge hoping it would fix the buzz thing and now it’s pulling out. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I am having problems with the PRS stoptail bridge. I have a prs se one and had a se 245 which I returned. On both the bridge studs began to pull out of the holes. Bought a MannMade bridge hoping it would fix the buzz thing and now it’s pulling out. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Will you please upload photos of the bridge to show the issue you’re having?

I can’t seem to upload the photos. Once I do understand that the bushings initially were level or countersunk a hair.

Back