Your #1 vs. your Dream???

The closest PRS has to the specs I would like to see is the Dusty Waring model. If it had the wide thin neck, non active pickups and a smaller/lighter body, it would be close enough to perfect for me.
True

My #1:
d8evkb61h7db1.jpg

My PRS is basically my dream guitar. However, I would love to get my hands on one of these (Nik Huber Blue Whale):

BlueWhale_front_max.jpeg
I like the way you dream! Your current PRS and that Huber are both dreamy instruments!!

Oh, I’m not at all interested in the 594 (SE/Core/PS).

I just need to confirm I don’t need one of those gold Santana SCs.

My #1:
d8evkb61h7db1.jpg

My PRS is basically my dream guitar. However, I would love to get my hands on one of these (Nik Huber Blue Whale):

BlueWhale_front_max.jpeg

Gulp!

And I think I have mine.

Gulp!

And I think I have mine.
Not cheap enough. I need one to be for around $500.

That’s my drunk spending limit.

Not cheap enough. I need one to be for around $500.

That’s my drunk spending limit.

I can do about $550 -

Maybe make an offer and here’s a glass of wine

When are you gonna send that thing back to get fixed?

Edit: again
I Have Trust Issues Now Since It Wasn't Fixed When I Got It Back. I Am Not Sure Sending It Back Again Will Be Any Different And I Fear Anything Happening To It In Transit Back And Forth. I Really Want It Fixed Though So I Can Actually Play It As The Guitar Is Incredibly Special To Me.

I have a Paul’s Guitar (TCI spec), and a Brent Mason Signature. The Paul’s Guitar sounds better, but I prefer the maple neck and trem of the Brent Mason. I play the Paul’s Guitar more. The dream guitar is a Modern Eagle V. I haven’t been able to play one to know if it is the perfect combo of the two or not. When they first came out, I contemplated trading both in on a ME-V, but I decided against it. I will wait patiently for the right time and have all three.
The dream guitar is on its way. We shall see if it meets my expectations.

These two are #1 and #1a for me.

I custom ordered both after trying many different body shapes, neck woods, scale lengths, etc. These two are home for what I like best - short scale, thicker necks and slightly hotter PAf style pickups with full Braz RW necks.
56588-D4-A-FA18-4503-809-D-FFB1-D37-D3008.jpg

That said, I do really enjoy the standard PRS 25” scale with these two

image.jpg

77193-B05-DBEC-4433-9601-C4-FA71-E47133.jpg

and my wife gave this beautiful 594 for Christmas several years ago and it has some killer mojo!

99071690-F414-4-C9-A-AB36-A4-A629402876.jpg

Back