Whats your Top 3 rankings of SE Guitars you would purchase...

SE Single Cut Soapbar
SE Single Cut Korina
SE Bernie
I'm working on #3 later in the year. 1 & 2 are downstairs. I like them so much I'm playing blues again, just to have a reason to gig with them.

Since I have purchased one of my top three I made a new list, two are the same.

SE Clint Lowery

SE Bernie Marsden

SE Tremonti

Changing my list again since I just picked up a Tremont

SE Clint Lowery

SE Bernie Marsden

SE Custom 24 7 String

Hoping to possess the Lowery very soon so will have to change it again.

but it's the American companies that are doing it to you BY exporting your jobs overseas.
Don't forget, PRS is an AMERICAN company and buying SEs puts money in Paul's pocket..that I'm sure he pays taxes on...but nevertheless, just like Fender in Mexico and their Squier line made in Asia, or Gibson's Asian Epis..or Martin and Tatlor's Mexican made models....they ALL do it...to you.
And they COULD be making them stateside and remain profitable. Godin has guitars assembled in the USA. Larrivee builds guitars in California.
Foreign companies can make money using American labor but American companies can't/won't?

Anyway...sorry...this is a bit of a pet peave of mine. Fact is that, buying an SE IS buying American and supporting an American company (and encouraging other American companies to continue to export American jobs).
Just sayin'

Can't believe I missed this thread before...

In no particular order, sticking to electrics only:

- SE Custom 24 (2012 onwards with the coil tap)
- SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow Soapbar
- SE EG SSS trem

Yes, unfortunately only 2 of 3 are currently in production, but that triumvirate can pretty much cover anything in the universe. If you swap in an SE Angelus Custom, take out the EG.

Ok, at the risk of looking like a flake I'm gonna recast my vote.

1. Lowery
2. Torero
3. If they put real Tremonti pups I'd go with the Tremonti SE, but they don't so the 7-string gets the nod

SE 245 Soapy - make the goldtop already!
SE Clint Lowery
SE MM Baritone

Back