What's Coming in 2021?

A duel 12-string double neck SE standard 22 hollowbody with 6 humbuckers, a single piece 24 saddle trem, and winged tuners.

I know a guy on the inside...

I would settle for an ordinary PRS Doubleneck that doesn't cost as much of my Harley-Davidson touring model motorcycle. SE series from the new factory in Indonesia is fine.

My money is on S2 594 Semi Hollows - it just seems like the logical move, given how many other SH S2's they sell.

Take my money.

I love my MT15. If the 100 can add some headroom to the clean channel (and it almost certainly will), and cut down on some of the noise via a larger enclosure to spread components out, massive win. Any added creature comforts will be icing. MT mentioned in a video that he's adding a Dumble-esque gain boost to the clean channel, didn't see that coming, but cool. I'd like some bright switches and a lead volume boost. But it's quite likely I'll be getting one, regardless.

I want to push for soapbars in S2's again. It will be on my wish-list till it happens.

Yes!

He was going on about getting deep into amps on these videos, so maybe a new core line amp model? Maybe voxy flavour this time?

Its strange the recent plexi style ones didn't get the traction at that would have kept them in production, maybe there is a replacement for that coming.

Voxy? Paging @LSchefman !!!

I'd love to see more single channel amps. I love my MT15 and Custom 50, but the fact that they're 2 channel is more of a utility thing for me, being able to take one amp out for a gig and have the sounds I need. The HX/DA, one could argue that price was a factor in their demand and being discontinued, but the older "Tuxedo" single channel amps that were more affordable got nixed too, so... yeah. I do think that there's more traction for PRS amps in the market now that they've made a name for themselves in amps, so I would expect more affordable, but still USA made single channel amps to be more popular. My recent Sweet 16 (Sweetwater limited reissue kinda thing) is fantastic, and it fits into that price range. I know they chase down every last detail in things like the HX/DA, DG, JMOD, but even without the "any price for the best tone" mantra, it's a fantastic amp. Now that I have the channel switching stuff I need, it's nice to be able to get amps that can have their whole circuit and approach being tailored to one sound... well not one sound, but you know.

While we're wishing...how about a SE245 with 57/08 "S"s. Or just the 57/08 "S"s themselves would be killer!!:cool:

Yes!

I'd love to see a wide thin neck on a hollowbody guitar.

I doubt this will happen, but if an SE HB II with a wide-thin neck and a 2-piece bridge came out, I would have to buy it.

Just an update for the MT100 crowd, some may have seen this but I hadn’t - a few months back MT posted a video on his FB/Instagram with what appears to be a production run MT100, or at least a very near production prototype, it’s a full size head with the shell and graphics like the MT15. So I would think by now, they’ve got it all worked out.

Not sure about 2021 but the 2020 season finale will probably be flying alligators
or some idiot in some government lab just figured out how to resurrect dragons
and of course, they will somehow get loose.

OIP.efymBNJIHQx3J8CzEbAxHgHaLH

Last edited:
Not sure about 2021 but the 2020 season finale will probably be flying alligators
or some idiot in some government lab just figured out how to resurrect dragons
and of course, they will somehow get loose.

OIP.efymBNJIHQx3J8CzEbAxHgHaLH

There is a short story called The Day of the Dragon by Guy Endore about a scientist guy who determines that alligators have a congenital heart defect so he operates on a couple to fix it. They then evolve into dragons and escape to wreak much havoc. I read it in an Alfred Hitchcock anthology book back in grade school.

For the love of all that is holy, the OPTION, not the necessity, to have a stoptail Custom 24. Maybe as an artist package upgrade.

Back