What's Coming in 2021?

At this point 2020 could give us anything. I am calling a 9 string silver sky with sympathetic strings and two floyd roses with EMG's and a khaeler. Next they would harvest P.A.F.'s out of '59 black beauty and throw those in with the deal. Also the fretboard is buckeye burl and the body is wood from home depot.

My money is on S2 594 Semi Hollows - it just seems like the logical move, given how many other SH S2's they sell.
I want them to just re-offer the core SC594 semi-hollow. I continue to jones for one after giving up on the one I pre-ordered, and to get one made to 2020 specs with the LT+ TCI pups would be the bee's knees. The DC 594 SH I have in its place is awesome, but there is something about that SC shape I desire...

There are a few still out there from the original order run, both new and used, but the used ones are at prices that are annoyingly high, and the new ones don't really bark at me to justify new prices. Next time I see one at or below my target I'm gonna pounce so fast my wallet won't realize what hit it! Except I gotta wait until after Christmas, in case my wife gets me a guitar - she has hinted at something like that, but might have just been messing with my mind. I guess that's only seven (7) (!!!) weeks away.

AHHH what I would give to get an Egyptian gold core SC. Heck if I had the money, artist grade Egyptian Gold SC with a Brazilian rosewood neck and Finger board and abalone purfling and inlay.

You have amazingly advanced tastes for your age.

You have amazingly advanced tastes for your age.
It's a matter of taste my man! I love the way the SE looks with the egyptian gold. Why not put that on a core with a BRRW neck and FB?? And I am a sucker for abalone binding or inlay. Plus a BRRW neck would feel great.

It's a matter of taste my man! I love the way the SE looks with the egyptian gold. Why not put that on a core with a BRRW neck and FB?? And I am a sucker for abalone binding or inlay. Plus a BRRW neck would feel great.
I haven't seen the Egyptian Gold. But every time I hear about it, I think of "Walk Like An Egyptian..." LOL Maybe I should look it up and see if there's a good pic of Susanna Hoffs hubba hubba.

I haven't seen the Egyptian Gold. But every time I hear about it, I think of "Walk Like An Egyptian..." LOL Maybe I should look it up and see if there's a good pic of Susanna Hoffs hubba hubba.
It's a great color. Personally if it was on the core I wouldnt mind.

In addition to the Platinum Sky S-type with upgraded woods and finishes, they will be releasing the 999 evolution of the 513 and 509 series. 9 pickups, 99 possible combinations.

OaIxlBO.png

In addition to the Platinum Sky S-type with upgraded woods and finishes, they will be releasing the 999 evolution of the 513 and 509 series. 9 pickups, 99 possible combinations.

OaIxlBO.png

LOLz

But that guitar is too pretty to mess up like that. 513 or 509 version of that would be SMOKIN!

It just looks so nice as a finish. A core DC or SC with a Brazilian RW neck/finger board with abalone inlays would be awesome. A trem would be too finicky for me but I wouldn't turn it down on a core. I'm considering upgrading the nut on the SE to the American one. If I got an SE Santana in Egyptian Gold, I would first off change out all the hardware and electronics and American pickups. That would make it perfect!

It just looks so nice as a finish. A core DC or SC with a Brazilian RW neck/finger board with abalone inlays would be awesome. A trem would be too finicky for me but I wouldn't turn it down on a core. I'm considering upgrading the nut on the SE to the American one. If I got an SE Santana in Egyptian Gold, I would first off change out all the hardware and electronics and American pickups. That would make it perfect!
Yeah, but... no Susanna. :( Yet... ;)

Yeah, but... no Susanna. :( Yet... ;)
If I custom ordered a PS I would do something real stupid just to see if they would tbh. A nine neck Silver Sky with one giant piece of buckeye burl as either the top or the fingerboard and rosewood (brazilian) for the body just to mess with them. I would want at least 26 pickups in all. And a different trem system for each neck. A floyd rose, a bigsby, a evertune, a fender system. And those necks would have different scale lengths and string amounts. One neck a nine string, one neck a baritone, one neck a bass. You know, basic stuff!

If I custom ordered a PS I would do something real stupid just to see if they would tbh. A nine neck Silver Sky with one giant piece of buckeye burl as either the top or the fingerboard and rosewood (brazilian) for the body just to mess with them. I would want at least 26 pickups in all. And a different trem system for each neck. A floyd rose, a bigsby, a evertune, a fender system. And those necks would have different scale lengths and string amounts. One neck a nine string, one neck a baritone, one neck a bass. You know, basic stuff!

Uh huh.... ;)

Back