What is your next PRS and why?

My next PRS is currently out for delivery - so I'm obsessively refreshing the "follow my delivery" tab on UPS....
Been there, done that! Worst part for me is, when it arrives, the stickers that some dealers put on the outside saying "STOP! Do Not Open For 24 Hours" so that the instrument can acclimate to the environment!

Congrats!!! Just received my latest on the 9th of this month (did not open till the 10th)!

Been there, done that! Worst part for me is, when it arrives, the stickers that some dealers put on the outside saying "STOP! Do Not Open For 24 Hours" so that the instrument can acclimate to the environment!

Congrats!!! Just received my latest on the 9th of this month (did not open till the 10th)!

It's warm enough here today that I'm not worried. However, it's 5 pm and band practice is at 6, so not going to be using the new guitar tonight...

I JUST got my second PRS, which is now my first Core, a McCarty 594 SC. And now I'm out of town, I miss her so much. I hope I'm not tempted to cheat and start checking Reverb again. But if I did, would probably be a double cut mccarty 594, orange tiger or red fire burst.

Nice......:) I've had my new CE24 for a couple of weeks now (courtesy of those nice people at Andertons), and can't stop picking it up! Will post pics when I've worked out how to. However will be the last PRS purchase for a while after getting a 35th Anniversary SE Custom 24 and core Custom 24 last year.

I think I need to shift some old gear.......

Next purchase will be a Private Stock CU 24 that has already been put on layaway. About a third of the way there on paying for it!! Wish me luck, I've got 90 days to come up with the other two thirds! Here is what arrived two days ago (nickname Birtha Luna Bluvi):

51033824806_f578f8d872_h.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh good luck with that! I consider Bryan Ewald at least partially responsible for reducing my bank balance thanks to those tasteful demos.

PS Moondog I can't open your pic!
EDIT: I have updated all photos, so anyone who was having troubles seeing them should now be able to. If anyone finds any that are still not visible, send me a url so I can update.
END EDIT

Hmmmmm, try the direct link that I put in there if you would and tell me if you can see it then (I can see it in both chrome and firefox on a windows 10 machine):
https://MoondogWily.com/images/IMG_4155.jpg

Another user said something similar about another post a week ago, but we narrowed it down to my pix not being at a https location (therefore considered insecure by some browsers and devices). I resolved that though and set up a site certificate for the server, so not sure what is going on here. What broswer/device are you using to view Gurdybloke?

Thanks for lookin'!

Cheers!
Moondog Wily

Last edited:
Well, I recently got a Silver Sky and am very impressed with it and enjoying it very much. So, my next PRS will probably be a Paul’s Guitar Core model. Why? craftsmanship, simple volume/tone controls, the pickup splits seem to be pretty incredible and it all seems so versatile. And it probably balances as well as the Silver Sky. Also, it recently dawned on me when I went back to look at a favourite YouTube video (love Rabea’s playing and heavy tones) that it starred a Paul’s Guitar.

I usually access the forum via Google either on the phone or tablet - would I be better able to access photos etc by using a different browser?

Apologies but you'll gather from this that I'm not terribly good with IT....

I usually access the forum via Google either on the phone or tablet - would I be better able to access photos etc by using a different browser?

Hey Gurdybloke;

Not sure why it would be doing this. One of the issues is, this forum forces people to host the pix they want to show. What that means is, you never upload the pictures to this site, you simply tell them where the picture lives and they link to it. If they did host the pix, this would not be a problem.

Are there other pix you are not able to see on other posts here? Were you able to access the pic I sent via that link I put in directly to the pic?

Anyway, wish I could be of more help. Sorry you can't see the pic. I will try to find out what is going on there.

Cheers~
W

Apologies to all who have not been able to view any of the photos I posted. I have updated all photos I can find to use a Flickr account that I have set up just for PRS forums. Let me know if anyone still has issues with any of my pictures. I did my best to update all I had posted using the new flickr addresses!

Back