What is Goldtop listening to?

Gary Moore conjures up some Angels with a screwdriver... Not sure whether Phillips or flat head has the best tone though?

And my second offering is some stunning playing by some bloke called Eric Clapton:

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_l84otfYzYb1qzt1zco1_500.jpg

One of my all time favorite guitar tones. You can almost hear the glass of the tubes melting.

Goldtop

For Darrell K Royal, former Head Coach of The University of Texas Longhorns Football Team. May he Rest in Peace.

Goldtop

To every Veteran who has ever served The USA, and to their families and loved ones who have sacrificed along with them, thank you. Thank you for helping to make this country as great as it is. Thank you for making it possible for us all to have the lives, opportunities, and freedoms we have. Happy Veterans Day.

Lloyd/Goldtop

To every Veteran who has ever served The USA, and to their families and loved ones who have sacrificed along with them, thank you. Thank you for helping to make this country as great as it is. Thank you for making it possible for us all to have the lives, opportunities, and freedoms we have. Happy Veterans Day.
HUA!!!

:rock:Can NOT stop listening to Black Country Communion:rock:

More of my favorite tones to keep my ticker going on a Monday...

Goldtop

On The Jimmy Reed Highway. Windows down, shades on my face, wind in my hair, radio up, and a cold (legal) beverage in my hand!

Goldtop

Back