What are you listening to right now?

713vHad4DoL._SS500_.jpg

71lCfilJ+kL._SL500_.jpg

Feeling a little nostalgic today. This takes me back to like 7th grade. Imagine being a 13 year old in Alabama being into this kinda stuff. Good thing I was a pretty good scrapper. It came in handy.:D;)

Last edited:
The last 2 days I've been listening exclusively to the new Scorpions album Rock Believer. Seriously this is one of the best albums in their roughly 55 year musical career. I've alwaalwa been a fan of there's but I never expected their new album to be such a hard rock n roll treat. @bodia I think you'll like this one.

The last 2 days I've been listening exclusively to the new Scorpions album Rock Believer. Seriously this is one of the best albums in their roughly 55 year musical career. I've alwaalwa been a fan of there's but I never expected their new album to be such a hard rock n roll treat. @bodia I think you'll like this one.

I’ve liked what I’ve heard so far!

Man it's like they never left. Suddenly I'm 17 riding around in a T/A smokin' weed. Ahhh, the good old days!

I know I keep pushing these guys and never get much response, but there are simply too many prog fans here not to keep doing this. This is THE best band I've discovered since Dream Theater 25 years ago. KILLER BAND. Listen to this song, all the way through. It has everything. Great vocals, nice prettier melodies, prog breakdowns, pure chug, beautiful vocal harmonies at the end. The song structure... this is an incredible piece of music. This is my favorite song off what is a Top10 deserted island album. Check it out. CIRCUSMAXUMUSRULES! :)

Yup…. That jam is the FEAR. I’ll be adding some of their stuff to my playlist for sure. Like… immediately.

Feeling a little nostalgic today. This takes me back to like 7th grade. Imagine being a 13 year old in Alabama being into this kinda stuff. Good thing I was a pretty good scrapper. It came in handy.:D;)

That's an overlooked album. I think I bought it after seeing them perform this on SNL. Might have been before that, but I don't think so.

Yup…. That jam is the FEAR. I’ll be adding some of their stuff to my playlist for sure. Like… immediately.
They are absolutely fantastic. The best band I’ve discovered in the last 25 years. And I keep boldly proclaiming that to all my supposed prog loving brothers here, and you are the first person who responded that positively. Listen to some more of their stuff and let me know what you think. I immediately bought all their CDs after discovering them, and then the next one that came out as soon as it did.

Back