What are you listening to right now?

Another huge loss to the history of rock music. Gary Brooker passed away on 2/19, and the voice that sang what many thought was the best song of the Summer of Love fell silent. Here is a version that is different, but lovely...

If you happen to watch the second, original 60s video for this, that chap in the white shirt is Robin Trower.

Last edited:
I went down the rabbit hole after listening to the new Scorpions stuff, I found this jewel.
Never listened to any Scorps that early before, but that's them, through and through!

Gotta say though, one of those things is not like the others. It's not surprising they and Uli parted ways. the music sounds great, but just watching them, he's not on the same wavelength as the rest of the band.

Would love to hear what you thought of it! I have not seen it yet but since viewing that Tim Pierce video talking about his participation in it, I really want to see it!!
I really liked how it was done. Even after the introduction via the Pierce video, I wasn’t expecting it to be quite as old time. I felt it was a great time capsule.

Back