What are you listening to right now?

These young ladies are absolutely crushing it. Rock is not dead.

I love the way they dress too! Not overtly sexualized. I hate when women rockers expose themselves. And for what? That really bugs my *ss!

I love the way they dress too! Not overtly sexualized. I hate when women rockers expose themselves. And for what? That really bugs my *ss!

I really did a deep dive into this group. Their musicianship and natural songwriting abilities and instincts are just superb. They have quite a few live youtube performances out there and that tells you a lot. They are simply undeniable - even going back to when they must have been pre-teens. They told a story about how the music 'business' tried to mold them into something else and they held firm to their own direction. All sisters too. Good genes - excellent parenting!

I really did a deep dive into this group. Their musicianship and natural songwriting abilities and instincts are just superb. They have quite a few live youtube performances out there and that tells you a lot. They are simply undeniable - even going back to when they must have been pre-teens. They told a story about how the music 'business' tried to mold them into something else and they held firm to their own direction. All sisters too. Good genes - excellent parenting!
I was going to do a video shoot and someone told me to “doll” myself up and look sexy. I said, hell no! I get the hair ad makeup part but it’s a jacket and jeans for me. I would never insult myself in that way. It’s about music not my body parts!!

Just stumbled upon this one!

Or if you prefer the unplugged version that was released 5 hours ago.

Last edited:
Just INCREDIBLE! Dino is unreal (and the others ain’t too bad either).

Sounds like Whitesnake 1987 (a bit).
He's actually touring with them playing keyboards and backup vocals. He and Coverdale are reportedly writing songs together. This is the "Farewell Tour" for David. He's said he would like to keep putting out music, but his touring days are coming to a close. All I can say is that their last album, Flesh & Blood (2019) was FANTASTIC!

I guess I am more mainstream old school. Some of these artists I’ve never heard of.

Back