Vegas Baby!

Hey if I had the time/money I’d stop off in Chicago, Alabama, Michigan…..and many other places.

That’s why I’d really love to do Experience if it ever happens again. Just to be able to hang with as many of you guys as possible.
Chicago would be a good place to visit, Alnus. If other, more senior member were ok with it, I'd love to welcome you here and we could meet up some other Chi-town PRS lovers.

I hope you family and you are alright and it resolves soon.

Chicago would be a good place to visit, Alnus. If other, more senior member were ok with it, I'd love to welcome you here and we could meet up some other Chi-town PRS lovers.

I hope you family and you are alright and it resolves soon.

Thanks, that’s really appreciated.

Hope all is well and ends up well! It was a little cool while I was there this weekend...

Thanks Keith.

Is everything ok?

Thanks Howie.

So it is with great sadness that I can share the reason we postponed our trip.

My poor mother in law passed two weeks ago. She had been diagnosed with neuro-endocrine cancer in 2021. It came back aggressively between Xmas/New Year and she lasted 4 weeks.

Words cannot describe how we feel as a family.

Sorry for all the cloak and dagger replies to those who sent PM’s, I just couldn’t bring myself to discuss it. Thank you for your kindness.

:(

My poor mother in law passed two weeks ago. She had been diagnosed with neuro-endocrine cancer in 2021. It came back aggressively between Xmas/New Year and she lasted 4 weeks.

Sorry for all the cloak and dagger replies to those who sent PM’s, I just couldn’t bring myself to discuss it. Thank you for your kindness.

My condolences to you and your family, Rueben. Never easy to go through, no matter how prepared you think you might be.

Sorry bro. I understand why you didn't want to discuss it. The PM was of course because I was worried about YOU. So sorry for your loss! Thoughts and prayers for your family. :(

Oh no mate... so sorry to hear. Stay strong for the family.

Sorry to hear this.
I make the 5 hour trip to see my mother in law from time to time and remind her to stay healthy because she’s the last grand parent the girls have.

Back