Top 3 and no more

That'd be my SC Ted Soapy, my SC Ted 57/08 and my 25th Anni SC HB II CB. But my First run 513 is quickly approaching the SC HB II!

TedSoap2.jpg

PaulReedSmith_TedMcCarty_SC245_1-1.jpg

SCHBII-2.jpg

Tough to follow the ones above!
These are my two keepers. I'm hoping they'll hold me for awhile, but GAS can be evil!

New one I haven't gotten my own pics of yet. Never had a Santana before. Didn't know what I was missing!
IMG_4907.jpg
IMG_4908-1.jpg

And the McCarty Std IRW with birds. I need to get some better pics of this one. Some nice figuring in the mahogany and now has black pickup covers.
IRWMcCarty002.jpg
IRWMcCarty007.jpg

Last edited:
OK Shawn, I'm going to spin the question a little so I can participate in thread. Instead of thinking of it as though I could only keep 3, I am going to think of it as though I can keep them all but only get to play 3. :)

I can cover all of the tonal ground I prefer with these.

1) SE One with Starla bridge pup & Lipstick in the neck
2) Swamp Ash Special with uncovered 53/10's
3) 12-string Archtop

Very nice, Shawn! For those Employee guitars, are those just offered to you guys?

Damn ExpatGirl, when did you get so many guitars? It seemed just like yesterday when you bought your first SE CU24!

Very nice, Shawn! For those Employee guitars, are those just offered to you guys?

We have a pretty generous program at work which allows us to get "employee guitars" after certain milestones are reached. 2 years, 7 years, 15 years, 20 years and just recently a guitar was added for those who have 25 years of service.

Well I've only got three so this is easy!

1992 CU24
SDC10267copy.jpg

1998 HB II
HBIIa.jpg

2010 Wood Library Ted 245
DSCF4140.jpg

Damn ExpatGirl, when did you get so many guitars? It seemed just like yesterday when you bought your first SE CU24!
Well, I'm single, have no kids, I don't smoke and rarely drink. So I've got a chance to satisfy the desire I've had since I was 16 to get some good guitars. :)

We have a pretty generous program at work which allows us to get "employee guitars" after certain milestones are reached. 2 years, 7 years, 15 years, 20 years and just recently a guitar was added for those who have 25 years of service.
Oh, sweet! That is really good of PRS. Do you get to pick the guitar?

Shawn...do you receive increasing latitude as far as what you can "create" and what type of product is available to you as the milestones go further out?

Well I guess I will jump on in to this thread. This is a tough decision but I'm sure not quite as hard as it might be for Markie, Hans and 11Top :adore:

So my 1st favorite for today would be my charcoal burst and red Siggy
P1020435.jpg

Yea I know thats two guitars but they are equally loved :dancing:

My second is my vintage burst Stripper
TheStripper019.jpg

This is tough because I am stuck trying to choose between two others but I guess this is it . My MEQ
P1020446.jpg

Sorry only had a pic of it sitting with my custom 22 Rosie

Can I get a list of names and numbers for all those who will soon be building their 25-year guitar to sell? ;)

Back