Time off

Had 4 days off for Christmas... Now have 4 days off until after Jan 1. Then I work 3 days that week, 4 days the next, and
then I'm retired and getting ready for my retirement/birthday gig party up the street!!! The town will never be the same...... o_O

We're shutting down the factory for nine days. We've been busting butt, so this is a much needed break. I plan on polishing off the remainder of the Christmas cookies, playing some guitar and practicing lots of yoga.

Y'all can't shut that thing down........... I'm still waiting on an Artist Special 22 in Fire Red Burst from Moore Guitars.....

***waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh***

***pout*** o_O:(

Well I haven’t accomplished much besides the holidays. I did work on a couple of guitars for other people, which just made me appreciate PRS quality that much more. I played my NF3 a bit here and there. Think I’m heading to Dave’s Guitar here in Madison later today.

Well I haven’t accomplished much besides the holidays. I did work on a couple of guitars for other people, which just made me appreciate PRS quality that much more. I played my NF3 a bit here and there. Think I’m heading to Dave’s Guitar here in Madison later today.

Wait, there's a Dave's in Mad-town now? I'm screwed.

Wait, there's a Dave's in Mad-town now? I'm screwed.
Yeah, obviously much smaller than LaCrosse but still nice stuff. A little bigger than the Milwaukee store. I haven't frequented it too much yet just because I was pretty bogged down at work but gonna make a run over there this afternoon. Hopefully they do well here. We need to keep a good store open here in Madison.

Yeah, obviously much smaller than LaCrosse but still nice stuff. A little bigger than the Milwaukee store. I haven't frequented it too much yet just because I was pretty bogged down at work but gonna make a run over there this afternoon. Hopefully they do well here. We need to keep a good store open here in Madison.

I hope they do well, too! Another good reason to make a road trip!

Sigh...
Played this ‘86 for a bit. Neck felt awesome, played great.

t1QHgMF.jpg

Of course now I feel the need to own an old PRS custom or pre standard. I mean, I need a 24 fretter from the first few years, right??? Pretty sure I'll be sad when this one sells.

Yes you should own one. After having my 89 cu24 for almost a year I would have to say there is some magic going on with them.

I think in the distant future I can see myself owning something more significant than my 89. The T and Bs are really nice pickups and I find myself spending more time on neck pickups.

Mine just feels good in my hands.

Of course now I feel the need to own an old PRS custom or pre standard. I mean, I need a 24 fretter from the first few years, right??? Pretty sure I'll be sad when this one sells.

That’s how I feel. I love a good bit of what PRSG has put out the last few years, but there’s some sort of siren song about those early ones.

First day of retirement and I am....doing the same thing I always do on my day off. I'll eventually realize I don't have to go to work tomorrow! Going to do some playing.

Man.......I can see the bright light of retirement in the not so distant future. I'm happy for you sir, I CAN NOT wait for the day when I can say screw it and live MY life!!!!

I took the 21st to the 1st off. Really good to be away - insane stress at work and home. We vanished to my in-laws for three days, even that was slightly relaxing.

2016 - 2018 were tragic and horrible for our family. 2019 isn't starting much better, but I'll try and work on it.

I took the 21st to the 1st off. Really good to be away - insane stress at work and home. We vanished to my in-laws for three days, even that was slightly relaxing.

2016 - 2018 were tragic and horrible for our family. 2019 isn't starting much better, but I'll try and work on it.
Mike, I hope the rest of 2019 turns around and is better for your family.

Back