The XPRS13 Photo Thread

Ck out this Autumn Sky GG 4 String bass we grabbed with 10 top and Beautiful Birds! Maple Neck and Fretboard! STUNNING!!
null_zpsf13e3289.jpg

null_zps505940aa.jpg

null_zps0515eb21.jpg

We also found an MONSTER Tight Quilt Private Stock... Black gold or "TX TEA!"...
Think Paul's Guitar with a swamp ash back but...it's really a DC245!!
Stripped Ebony Rosewood on the Fretboard, Headstock and the HEEL! Brown Lip MOP Birds and Eagle!!
null_zpsa3be72f8.jpg

null_zps148fdced.jpg

null_zpsbf839dc4.jpg

null_zps4cd0203e.jpg

null_zps9d51cb87.jpg

A couple other little Gems we grabbed....
NON 10-Top HB2 in Solano (great top and save a TON)
9bb09c2f7e987fe988a27592a3f1c553_zpsdb517652.jpg

and a VERY UNUSUAL Black Gold P22 Stoptail in a 10 Top. (Looks some PS tops I have seen with the large stripping)
null_zpsaa24cb5f.jpg

A big thanks to those posting photos. It all look great, its got my GAS going :)
I'd like one of these :408mt: in korina, Please

That PS is insane. I really like the Swamp Ash action we are seeing from the PS crew. I have an idea or two of my own.

Amazing pics, amazing guitars (and basses!)!! Thanks for everyone up there whos kept us less fortunate souls from feeling left out completely LOL

Indeed! I couldn't quite swing going this year, so I appreciate the photos! Been checking in twice a day! :)

This is all getting my GAS going!

OK, here's a moving picture clip of the first DG amp clinic, playing the DG 30. He's using a cab that's flat on its back, firing up from behind the stage. But when he plugs into the front-firing cab, everything changes. Impressive!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, here's a moving picture clip of the first DG amp clinic, playing the DG 30. He's using a cab that's flat on its back, firing up from behind the stage. But when he plugs into the front-firing cab, everything changes. Impressive!

That was a killer demo for the new DG amp. It was loud as heck!

Last edited by a moderator:
We also found an MONSTER Tight Quilt Private Stock... Black gold or "TX TEA!"...
Think Paul's Guitar with a swamp ash back but...it's really a DC245!!
Stripped Ebony Rosewood on the Fretboard, Headstock and the HEEL! Brown Lip MOP Birds and Eagle!!
null_zps4cd0203e.jpg

null_zps9d51cb87.jpg

Dayum, JD, that one is killer!!!

If I were a betting man, I'd put money on JD being able to answer that question. ;) It's only a phone call/email away, my friend.

Back