The XPRS13 Photo Thread

Lemon Grass Paul's Guitar!?
1238755_10152490158295639_1803696047_n.jpg

Oh it's a good thing I didn't go....
;)

I'll be posting to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Google Plus and The PRS Blog all day if you folks are on any of those channels.

what news are you waiting for?

Wanting to know more about these unique guitars, like the lemon grass Pauls guitar (pictured above and the one posted by Shawn elsewhere in this thread wiith three pick ups, 3 coil tap guitar). Are these one offs, private stock, or a limited availability. tell us more please. My dealer is having a hardtime getting through to his PRS Rep. I am dying to give y'all some of my money!!!! Please Thank you James

Must resist.
New bed, new SC 408, new bed, new SC408, new bed, new SC408.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Must resist.

As my grandpa always said, "You'll sleep plenty when you're dead...." Not quite in the same context, but still. :laugh:

what news are you waiting for?

That's a good question... what news AM I waiting for? Haha. You guys really kept things quiet this year as far as new models. Hoping for the new Zach Myers SE, but just excited in general to see and hear the new gear!

Must resist.

I can see where this is going. I hope the case doubles as a mattress.

Wanting to know more about these unique guitars, like the lemon grass Pauls guitar (pictured above and the one posted by Shawn elsewhere in this thread wiith three pick ups, 3 coil tap guitar). Are these one offs, private stock, or a limited availability. tell us more please. My dealer is having a hardtime getting through to his PRS Rep. I am dying to give y'all some of my money!!!! Please Thank you James

Here is a direct link to the SCT PS - http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PRSX3GT19/

I went yesterday, but left early because I was feeling sick plus I had to go to work at 4am today. Feeling better now and can't wait to go back tomorrow.

Hey Guys;

Could anyone post a couple pics of Brent's table. Would be nice to see what may be available for us denizens of the Great White North who couldn't make it this year. Thanks.

Back