Speaking of, does anyone know of a source that makes something that fairly well matches the Antique White of my Vela? Speaking of dings,,,,,,,

Hmmmmm, ok, thanks DISTORT6. I checked the PRS store, and they don't seem to have anything like that. Maybe if I look at StewMac.

What’s left to discuss?
We’re both on opposite ends on this.
I’m not going to budge and neither are you.
Damn.
I guess that’s why I kept discussing it. We aren’t on opposite ends of anything. That’s the part I didn’t get. I have every album they’ve ever put out and love the ones you love. I just love some other’s too, I guess. And I don’t love Risk.

The funny thing was, as I was trying to figure out earlier why you seem offended that I said I played a song for you off of Cryptic Writings if you are a Megadeth fan, it reminded me of a friend who told me that I “was not a real Metallica fan” if I liked the black album. I reminded him that the first time he heard Ride or …and Justice , he was in my car! :)

But yeah, you don’t have to like any of the newer stuff of course. And I promise not to play anything for you off of anything after
The 80s ish. LOL

I’m with your friend!:p:D
Bands naturally change over time. Just like you and me. Sometimes the change is a great thing. Other times, they just totally lose you when they try to reinvent themselves. A few albums later, they try to be what they were. Two of the “Big 4” bands that begin with “M”, anyone?
Are we both done with this silliness? We’re stinkin’ up this place like it’s TGP.:)

That's a thought, thank you, dmatthews. :)
You could go to ETSY, there are plenty of people on there that make custom pickup covers. I’m sure you could find one to make them out of the white plastic that you are looking for.

I just play OPs
s-l500.jpg

Back