The New Forum Guitar Travel Itinerary

Hey guys! I've always really had an interest in taking part but was unsure where I would be located. I've just moved to Toronto as of a couple weeks ago and would like to get involved with the project! If veinbuster brings it back here between Indiana and New York I would definitely like to join in on the fun!

I will be going to Indianapolis Aug 14, so if there are people there who want to sign perhaps you and I could meet to exchange, I'll take it to Indiana and bring it back and could then send it on to Watelessness. If there were people in the Toronto area who wanted to sign, I could also get it there between Indiana and shipping to New York.

On the 14th I will be outta the US. I'll actually be gone by the 11th, I'm getting a neighbor to do the shipping following the wedding.

On the 14th I will be outta the US. I'll actually be gone by the 11th, I'm getting a neighbor to do the shipping following the wedding.
I would be willing to meet up with Peter to hand it off if he's back through here again, if you'd like. Save your neighbor some time, no shipping fees and such. Just let me know.

Updated list:
image_zps5f1938db.jpg

I would be willing to meet up with Peter to hand it off if he's back through here again, if you'd like. Save your neighbor some time, no shipping fees and such. Just let me know.

Actually, this is a great idea, Rob. You already know where you are going to get to my place and the neighbor is right next door. Let me firm things up with them and then I'll get you contact info for them.

If veinbuster can get it to rodicus, we can add Toronto to the travel list! Then veinbuster can ship to themike or watelessness and one of them can get it to the hotel for XPRS13, or they can ship it back to you or me....

p.s. - add themike to your list under NY...

We can work out the details. If we get any interest from Indy, I'd need to collect it on the 12th. If it is just going to Toronto I can get it the following week, though I'm not adverse to taking it to Indy just to justify a case sticker.

and hey Alantig - pm me if SW PA is near Washington and maybe I can hook you up.

Last edited:
Washington, PA? Close enough - that's roughly an hour for me. I was content to wait for Experience, too, when I thought I was the only one around here. I figure we should get the biggest bang for the shipping when we can. But this should work out, too.

Washington, PA? Close enough - that's roughly an hour for me. I was content to wait for Experience, too, when I thought I was the only one around here. I figure we should get the biggest bang for the shipping when we can. But this should work out, too.

Yes, Washington, PA, but I don't live there. I just expect to be passing through on my way to Indy. I'll check in with you when RugerPC does his next hand off.

The earliest Rob will be able to get the guitar will be the 11th. My neighbor should be back in Carroll County then - let me do some checking...

UPS says: "In Transit" :)

7/20/2013 2:49:00 AM ARRIVAL SCAN FREDERICK, MD US
7/20/2013 1:55:00 AM DEPARTURE SCAN LAUREL, MD US
7/19/2013 6:27:00 PM ARRIVAL SCAN LAUREL, MD US
7/19/2013 1:34:00 PM DEPARTURE SCAN ROANOKE, VA US
7/19/2013 12:37:00 PM ARRIVAL SCAN ROANOKE, VA US
7/19/2013 8:45:00 AM DEPARTURE SCAN KNOXVILLE, TN US
7/19/2013 6:17:00 AM ARRIVAL SCAN KNOXVILLE, TN US
7/19/2013 1:52:00 AM DEPARTURE SCAN NASHVILLE, TN US
7/18/2013 7:25:00 PM ORIGIN SCAN NASHVILLE, TN US
7/18/2013 5:55:00 PM PICKUP SCAN NASHVILLE, TN US
7/18/2013 7:00:00 PM BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED US

I will be going to Indianapolis Aug 14, so if there are people there who want to sign perhaps you and I could meet to exchange, I'll take it to Indiana and bring it back and could then send it on to Watelessness. If there were people in the Toronto area who wanted to sign, I could also get it there between Indiana and shipping to New York.
In that case, I'll sign it when you get here. Maybe we can coax Markie and 11Top to come down for dinner or something? Unfortunately, I have gigs both Friday and Saturday nights so I'm scrambling to make the schedule work. Besides, we need Indiana represented on your spreadsheet.

In that case, I'll sign it when you get here. Maybe we can coax Markie and 11Top to come down for dinner or something? Unfortunately, I have gigs both Friday and Saturday nights so I'm scrambling to make the schedule work. Besides, we need Indiana represented on your spreadsheet.

I don't need no stinkin' spreadsheet. I got a guitar and a magic marker and I know how to peal the back off of stickers. If the schedule doesn't work, there's always Experience and you can bring your own sticker.

I'm taking it to WV on Sunday.. The following Sunday it returns to MD and then JustRob will hand it off to veinbuster...

Last edited:
Picked up the Forum Guitar from rugerpc's neighbors today.

Congrats to Bill on his wedding. What started off looking like a pretty crappy day here in MD turned into a beautiful day and and a beautiful wedding from the neighbor's account.

Plan to meet veinbuster tomorrow to hand off the guitar on it's continuing journey.

Back