The New Forum Guitar Travel Itinerary

If it's with mezzio within a day or 2 of our rehearsal schedule, I'd like to rock it on a song. I'll take video of it in action. Also wanna slap a sticker on the case.

If it's with mezzio within a day or 2 of our rehearsal schedule, I'd like to rock it on a song. I'll take video of it in action. Also wanna slap a sticker on the case.
Nice! I'd figure he should have it aorund the mddile of April.

I am ready down in New Orleans after experience. Been waiting for this since this started. Hope to get a good French Quarter pic with it on Bourbon St. The forum guitar looks like it knows how to rock and party with the best of them on Bourbon St. Giddy Up!

I'd be thrilled if we can get this guitar around the world, and I don't know of any reason why we can't make it happen. Just going to take some time.
I appreciate this is a long shot as I'm from Ramsgate UK, but if I can contribute in some way drop me a line Rob. You guys are awesome. Cheers Al.

I appreciate this is a long shot as I'm from Ramsgate UK, but if I can contribute in some way drop me a line Rob. You guys are awesome. Cheers Al.

I'd be thrilled if we can get this guitar around the world, and I don't know of any reason why we can't make it happen. Just going to take some time.
In the meantime, maybe send a sticker for the case.

Back