The New Forum Guitar Travel Itinerary

I'll have it with me in Indy Aug 15-18, then Toronto (sort of) Aug 24.

Bangin'! I'll need the person who has it around Experience to contact me a week before so I can get it in for people to sign, I can't wait to see some more hookups in the near future!

I just realized that I forgot to put a sticker on the case and sign for Berkeley Springs, WV. I'll have to do it at the XPRS13.

... it's not like I had other things on my mind on the 10th.

Last edited:
Crap, that's what I forgot...the sticker! I was so busy figuring out how and where to sign it...

Exp 2013 will give me a second chance. Thanks Pete for bringing it down!

I just realized that I forgot to put a sticker on the case and sign for Berkeley Springs, WV. I'll have to do it at the XPRS13.

... it's not like I had other things on my mind on the 10th.

I added a Berkley Springs sticker to the case.

Crap, that's what I forgot...the sticker! I was so busy figuring out how and where to sign it...

Exp 2013 will give me a second chance. Thanks Pete for bringing it down!

and put a pretty nice IMS winged wheel sticker on it as well.
I took a photo of what the case and guitar currently look like - didn't get a photo during the parking lot signing.
Guitar is currently in the Harrisburg area for a few days - to Canada on Friday.

Anyone near Harriburg PA, or Toronto who wants to sign before experience, shoot me a note and I'll try to hook it up.

NGD !!!!!

Kidding ;-))

9581482895_3c58e36a33_b.jpg

Bangin'! I'll need the person who has it around Experience to contact me a week before so I can get it in for people to sign, I can't wait to see some more hookups in the near future!
geese and I will both be at Exp so the Wisco trip could be nixed.

I need to coordinate a trip to Alabama for the guitar. Looks less and less likely I will make it to EXP this year.
There are about 3 or 4 guys in this area I can get signatures, pics and stickers on the guitar and case.
And hopefully a small mod or two...

Nobody admits to being in WV very long. :vroam:

Actually, I lived there for 3 years before I lived in DC. Nicest people I have ever met and looking into moving back eventually.

Admittedly their are some areas that are unique, most of the areas are incredible.

Bummer.
I need to coordinate a trip to Alabama for the guitar. Looks less and less likely I will make it to EXP this year.
There are about 3 or 4 guys in this area I can get signatures, pics and stickers on the guitar and case.

I agree with Hans, "bummer", but I know you've been waiting patiently and you'll get that guitar if I have to drive it to AL myself.

Glad to see this is still making the rounds and am certainly looking forward to signing it at Experience.

I can no longer resist asking...

Is Bambi Lea's still there? :wink:

Sadly, No...

We drove into the abandonded area and took a few photos. I'll have to hunt for them..

We also looked to see if there was any remains of the sign - we wanted to rescue it, but no joy. :(

Back