The New Forum Guitar Travel Itinerary

Put me down for Alberta Canada (Whitecourt just NW of Edmonton to be specific).
I know "Zilla" from the other PRSForums is in Calgary Alberta. Any other Albertans or Western Canadians in on this? Come on fellas!!

The gtr is on my workbench. Gonna pop some pups in it & shoot some video in the next few days. I'll probably put some new pots in it as well. Who knows what I'll find in my box of tricks?!?

The gtr is on my workbench. Gonna pop some pups in it & shoot some video in the next few days. I'll probably put some new pots in it as well. Who knows what I'll find in my box of tricks?!?

Cooll. It's mad scientist time - NashVegas Style!

Here's the thread for your picks and vid, Chris:

The-New-Forum-Guitar-travel-thread

Bangin'!

I'm in Charlotte, NC - so I could drive up to Raleigh when Tim has it, depending on when he has it and how long he has it.

Updated.

image_zps695a84e8.jpg

URGENT! URGENT! URGENT! URGENT! URGENT! URGENT!

I need to know where the guitar should go next from here. The estimated shipping date will be August 12 or 13. Who is in position to make the rounds in their area for the end of the August?

Should it go to NY to Watelessness, MichaelB or frankb56, or should I send it to Sergio or to Hans who might be able to bring it back in Sept. to XPRS13?

I need to know where the guitar should go next from here. The estimated shipping date will be August 12 or 13. Who is in position to make the rounds in their area for the end of the August?

Should it go to NY to Watelessness, MichaelB or frankb56, or should I send it to Sergio or to Hans who might be able to bring it back in Sept. to XPRS13?

I live in NY and will be heading to Experience so if you wanted to send it to Hans or Sergio, I can get it from them at Experience and bring it to NY (if I recall I live close to Frankb) and save a few bucks. Let me know if any of that helps.

There is another alternative too. I could hold it and take it to the XPRS13 in September, but that would mean it wouldn't be traveling for the entire month of August and most of September.

Hans or Sergio, are you willing to bring the guitar with you to XPRS13?

SW PA or OH are options too.

Whoever gets it next has to commit to getting it to XPRS13 or to someone attending.

It could also go somewhere for late August and Early September and then come back to you or me for the trip to Stevensville by car in September...

MichaelB and i are just down the road from each other. if you ship it to me, he and i can sign it and then pass it downstate

How about this:

I ship to Watelessness. He and MichaelB play, sign and photograph.

Watelessness ships to themike. He and FrankB play, sign and photograph.

themike brings the guitar to XPRS13.

Does that work for the next couple of moves?

How about this:

Can I sign it at the Exp, or will it be too late then?

How about this:

I will be going to Indianapolis Aug 14, so if there are people there who want to sign perhaps you and I could meet to exchange, I'll take it to Indiana and bring it back and could then send it on to Watelessness. If there were people in the Toronto area who wanted to sign, I could also get it there between Indiana and shipping to New York.

Back