The best PRS you have seen!

Just about everything I've seen in person is stuff I have....but in terms of pure real live beauty, this one is as good as it gets.....

SCT-4_zps750f7ec4.jpg

What the hell is that thing? There's a big round hole in the middle, and no switchy toggle things on the front. Weird. I thought we were talking about GUITARS here. Some people will find anything...

You're all wet, the lot of you!

This is the best looking PRS ever:

Yeah.. It's almost impossible to pick just one.

Others that immediately pop to my head are:

Brian's Guitars had this one - again, not in a position to buy when he had it new, then right after that, greatly discounted and used:

PS# 4467 - Brazzy neck, mammoth ivory birds, maple bound neck and head stock - pretty much what I would spec in a PS:

999135_626278634059705_19114522_n.jpg

GTRMAV's personal PS Siggy:

259986_123519724399447_10006_n.jpg

GASing for this one at GTRMAV:

P1010610_zpsc9119aca.jpg

Another PS 24.5 scale trem (did belong to 11top, not sure where it is now):

9152205_lg1.jpg

Plus my own sellers remorse guitars:

PS #935 (shown here with my McNaught):

DTMnPRS2.JPG

Standard 22 Studio with birds - maybe not a fancy top, but show me another like it...

StudioBody2.JPG

ME1 (at least I still know where she lives):

ME_Top.JPG

All of which makes me very happy to have the ones I still do have!

RedGear4.JPG

Last edited:
From the Experience... I hunted for this guitar for a year. I hope who ever ended up with it enjoys it! :D

I saw this guitar the same day as the picture I'm in, in my original post in this thread - sitting in a guitar shop playing PS#3833. This guitar was delivered to the same store (TGS in Canada) as I was about to leave. It was either sold on arrival, or sold minutes after arriving.

I don't have a picture but a couple years ago there was a cu24 on ebay. Beautiful flame maple neck peach flame top with matching peach flamed tuner buttons and white wash back. I was so sad to see it go away. I wish I would have saved a picture of it. Anybody see that one?

One of my favorites....the simplicity is just brilliant.

1181a.jpg

A friend of mine sent me a link to that on FB.

I commented that it looked like it was inspired by some of Paul's earliest work.

My aunt, upper 70's, maybe in her 80's now, commented that she recognized its artistry, but still couldn't help seeing a bedpan with a long handle.

:D

I hate to toot my own guitar's horn (OK that's not really true) but to my way of thinking this one's very pretty and it sounds fantastic:

Last edited:
Back