The best PRS you have seen!

I still think about this one. That purple is ELECTRIC!

If the current owner ever gets sick of it, please call me.

IMG_3373_zpsa0057629.jpeg

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;166438 said:
Google Sourcerer's Apprentice. Pre-factory glory.

Thanks, H. The lore on this guitar is pretty deep! When I saw it, I had no idea I was looking at the 408 predecessor, but based on comments I've heard Paul make in various clips about the 408 and it's p90-ish tap tone tightens the connection. That is SO F-ing cool. The SA bridge pickup is so ballsy a design, I'd love to hear how it compares to the 408s side by side. I'm a huge fan of both. Great tone for days. Thanks for the reference!

I still think about this one. That purple is ELECTRIC!

If the current owner ever gets sick of it, please call me.

IMG_3373_zpsa0057629.jpeg

My creation, thanks for the complement! That finish was a custom one I came up with Paul Miles, it turned out pretty cool with the one piece quilt top and the darker purple burst...

This one is very dear to my heart.

That model is very near and dear to my heart too!

In fact, your cool demo was the straw that broke the camel's back as far as me not being able to resist buying one (now two with a third in the oven) of these killer McCarty Singlecuts! ;)

OK, now that I've been informed of the rules, here's one I'm quite fond of that does not belong to me. And I've played it. It might be the craziest, most alive PRS I've ever played.

201422-1.jpg

Wow, that's quite a complement to this guitar! I just checked if it was still available, and it is.

Luckily for my Bank Account, I only play 24.5" PRSi! :D

Whew...

Wow, that's quite a complement to this guitar! I just checked if it was still available, and it is.

Luckily for my Bank Account, I only play 24.5" PRSi! :D

Whew...

Once you go chaltecoco...you might not come back. I've been close on this one once or twice, but I have another from the run that I really love.

Back