The best PRS you have seen!

1_A.jpg

I could look at that all day!!

I think this would be an instant fretboard upgrade to all of these models:

attachment.php

Brazilian rosewood fresh from the Private Stock Friday thread this morning :adore:

There is no way I could pick just one, but this one always sticks in my head, which amazes me because it's a color I probably never would have considered.

42c4e681-c644-4b3f-8538-7c9e03eb2633_zpse195ad83.jpg

I want this thread to become GAS central, post a (single/one/uno) picture of the best PRS guitar you have seen.

I will start with

1_A.jpg

It needs an ebony fretboard in my opinion, but to this day it remains the best top I have ever seen on a guitar.

would it help help if it had a Brazilian rosewood fretboard. Just kidding. Thanks for compliment. I love this guitar and thanks to Brian and the PS team for making my dreams come true

nuBwAx8.jpg

I loved the quilt + burst on this one so much I had to have it even though I wasn't really in the market for a new guitar at the time

There was this killer blue quilt top artist package hb2 that I had my eye on for a couple months... unfortunately my finances went down instead of up like I was thinking they were, and it sold, so I don't have a picture to share :-(

Pretty sure that guitar still has some of my drool on it. Hopefully they gave a scrub down before selling it! :eek:

From the Experience... I hunted for this guitar for a year. I hope who ever ended up with it enjoys it! :D

I'm going to try to get this thread back on track with this picture, and a request. Please do not post pictures of guitars that you yourself own, simply for the purpose of trying to keep this entirely subjective thread somewhat objective...

I would kill for this Lacewood goddess:

lace00a.jpg

Back