The best PRS you have seen!

Please do not post pictures of guitars that you yourself own,

You did not state that in your first post, or I would never have posted mine. I will delete mine now. So you want everyone to post pictures of the best PRS they have ever seen that they do not own themselves.

Last edited:
I'm going to try to get this thread back on track with this picture, and a request. Please do not post pictures of guitars that you yourself own, simply for the purpose of trying to keep this entirely subjective thread somewhat objective...

I would kill for this Lacewood goddess:

Understandable, but as you said since looks are subjective it's difficult to keep it objective. Also, many of the guys on here will own the best looking guitar for their tastes.

Understandable, but as you said since looks are subjective it's difficult to keep it objective. Also, many of the guys on here will own the best looking guitar for their tastes.

Bad pic, but this has to be one of them.

AAAPRS_zpsc4067a64.jpeg

OK, now that I've been informed of the rules, here's one I'm quite fond of that does not belong to me. And I've played it. It might be the craziest, most alive PRS I've ever played.

201422-1.jpg

OK, now that I've been informed of the rules, here's one I'm quite fond of that does not belong to me. And I've played it. It might be the craziest, most alive PRS I've ever played.

201422-1.jpg

I do not like those birds, but man that guitar is a killer!! The color is off the charts!

I didn't mean to offend anyone here with my previous post, I'm sure all of us love our personal PRS guitars. I'm also sure that most of us have or would push our budgets to the limits to get that special one that hits us just right, whether it's a Private Stock-Artist Grade-Core Model-etc. It is a subjective subject as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but for this thread I would prefer to see pictures of your mistresses and not your wives ;-)

Guitars that you can covet or admire without even picking them up! Like this one:
21nff4m.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't mean to offend anyone here with my previous post, I'm sure all of us love our personal PRS guitars. I'm also sure that most of us have or would push our budgets to the limits to get that special one that hits us just right, whether it's a Private Stock-Artist Grade-Core Model-etc. It is a subjective subject as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but for this thread I would prefer to see pictures of your mistresses and not your wives ;-)

Guitars that you can covet or admire without even picking them up! Like this one:
21nff4m.jpg

Holy smokes.....!!!!!!
I think I have a new favorite!!! :top:

...so...many...choices....:cheers:

What is that finish???

Last edited:
Back