The Actual, She's OK, NVD thread. Velas rule!

Aahzz

Bluebeard Member
OK, so if you saw my teaser thread in the General section, it was a mildly nerve racking past 24 hours, but she's here! I could no longer stand having only one Vela! I missed my Semi Hollow! So I decided 2 electrics just weren't enough, since there's no way I was selling Daisy, my Solid Vela, nor was I selling Bobbi, my S2 Custom 22. The only option was to go back to 3....

Frost Green Metallic this time, which I freaking love. No name yet - gotta give her a couple days to settle in, get the strings changed, and make sure she's the keeper that I think she is.

greenvela1.jpg

greenvela2.jpg

And the pair:
newvelas.jpg

Last edited:
OK, so if you saw my teaser thread in the General section, it was a mildly nerve racking past 24 hours, but she's here! I could no longer stand having only one Vela! I missed my Semi Hollow! So I decided 2 electrics just weren't enough, since there's no way I was selling Daisy, my Solid Vela, nor was I selling Bobbi, my S2 Custom 22. The only option was to go back to 3....

Frost Green Metallic this time, which I freaking love. No name yet - gotta give her a couple days to settle in, get the strings changed, and make sure she's the keeper that I think she is.

greenvela1.jpg

greenvela2.jpg

And the pair:
newvelas.jpg

Lovely! So glad she (and you) survived the freight fright!

Back