Thanks for the last two years

ah, our little boy is all grown up now and actually HAS a PRS! I remember when you were just a pretender, hanging out here like I do in the Ferrari forums and like Scott does in the Elite Singles forums. Now, you're one of us and we won't have to shun you at the forum parties anymore. :p:p (Pot/Kettle! o_O:eek:!!!)

Seriously, no surprise that several forum members took it on themselves to make you "official." Just seems "right" too me. Count me as another one who's glad you're here!

OK there the odd rammy between a couple of passionate dudes, but in general we play nice, which is so unusual these days.
I'm near certain I've had a 'rammy' before, maybe even an odd one, but it was probably at a p;lace somewhat less civilized than this. Like TGP perhaps. :eek:

BTW ... I'm assuming a rammy is a conflict of sorts? Great terms you have over there! ;)

I'm near certain I've had a 'rammy' before, maybe even an odd one, but it was probably at a p;lace somewhat less civilized than this. Like TGP perhaps. :eek:

BTW ... I'm assuming a rammy is a conflict of sorts? Great terms you have over there! ;)

Aye it’s a argument

Back