On Being Of Two Minds.

I was talking about Bob Weird.
I always laughed when he would take the stage with the short shorts from an old pair of jeans! Of course, nobody in that band exactly dressed for success!!, Fun to note however, when Jerry was wearing a red t-shirt rather than black, that supposedly indicated he was under the influence of psilocybe cubensis, which can be a "dress for success" example with their music, especially "Space" (which is when I usually went off to find a beer)!!!

"style" or "genre" are irrelevant as it's all music. And IMHO working in one genre doesn't necessarily impair your work in another but can expand your horizons in all areas and keep you fresh when you switch. If you're in a position to work in any area that interests you at any given time then enjoy it as someday your inspiration will likely bring you back to the other genres you love.

I always laughed when he would take the stage with the short shorts from an old pair of jeans! Of course, nobody in that band exactly dressed for success!!, Fun to note however, when Jerry was wearing a red t-shirt rather than black, that supposedly indicated he was under the influence of psilocybe cubensis, which can be a "dress for success" example with their music, especially "Space" (which is when I usually went off to find a beer)!!!

"Trouble ahead, Jerry in red!"

Unless it causes you dysphoria to play guitar, just be cool with being “musically queer”.

If you did change genders, at least you wouldn’t have to worry about changing your first name.
I always thought Les was a woman........I mean, what man can win arguments like Les does???

Back