PRS Tremonti Thru The Years (comparison 2001, 2010, 2018 and 2022)

Ladkor

PRS Player
Authorized PRS Dealer
It took me 20 years to make this video: 1. Learn how to play guitar 2. Become a PRS dealer 3. Be able to own these and other guitars in stock 4. Build a studio from scratch, etc. etc. etc... But I will never be Mark ... Thank You for your music, Mark Tremonti! And Greetings from Ukraine everyone!

4 PRS Tremonti from 2001, 2010, 2018 and 2022 with all positions clean and gain for 3 min only!!! More than 20 years Mark Tremonti plays PRS guitars and have his signature model since 2001. We made this video to compare PRS Tremonti guitar tone from 4 different periods - first edition 2001 with hardtail bridge, 2010 later with new pickups for that period, 2018 again with new pickups and 2022 newest edition in nitro! All guitars has 10's D'Addario strings, same Eb tuning. I decided to play one of the best Alter Bridge song here - Blackbird Enjoy!

P.S. sorry if hear some mistakes - I played each guitar with one take only.
Audio set-up: Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier Rect-O-Verb Combo Shure SM57 + AKG C414

Any comments are VERY welcome!!! Which one You like more? Why?
Thanks for watching!

Great minds think alike! I was typing out a question about this very topic. As soon as I posted it, I see you posted this.

Fantastic playing and guitars. That white 2018 is amazing! All of them look/sound great, but the white one just stands out. Great video. Awesome and thank you!

Great minds think alike! I was typing out a question about this very topic. As soon as I posted it, I see you posted this.

Fantastic playing and guitars. That white 2018 is amazing! All of them look/sound great, but the white one just stands out. Great video. Awesome and thank you!
tnx for feedback. As for me - 2010 sounds SAME as Blackbird and ABIII albums - I love them so I like 2010 more. But same first place for me is 2022 as it has BEST pickups/nitro etc. etc. Nitro makes the wood "breathe" - sounds more "open". All guitars are great, but 2001 has old style pickups which sounds ...mmm... not so good. 2018 great but when I played I had to hew each note, while other guitars was in hands like forever

Back