Solved / Would you go around with your 20k PRS?

Hi guys, I've been playing guitars for about 15 years and after an important professional success I gave myself a PRS Private Stock (here the thread) as a gift, the price is something around €20K.
The guitar came to me a month ago and I'm playing it literally all day all days, also in gigs in some club, it's starting to have the first dings on it.
After all I bought the guitar to play it, not to put it in a glass case and admire it, I'm a proud supporter of the motto "be a player, not a polisher".
Recently, to further improve my repertoire, I felt like enrolling in a university course that goes deep into jazz and blues music.
Hence the Hamletic doubt about whether or not to take that beast with me.

The guitar would be with me all the time (about half an hour by car and ten minutes by foot), the main fear I have is of a robbery.
Also, the fact of be in a class with other people who might "talk to friends about the fact that that guy has a 20k guitar with him, every week at this time" isn't very safe.
I mean, it's not like talking about "a guy who might have an iPhone in his pocket" that on the street, in the middle of the crowd, is pretty camouflaged. A guy with a guitar in his hand can be seen hundreds of meters away.

The thing that really makes me angry is having to live in a place where the fear of going out with something expensive makes you think like that, in short, it doesn't make you fully enjoy what you own.

I'm considering buying a €200 Harley Benton just for those lessons. What would you do?

EDIT:
the place where the college is located is quite delinquent and I would also like to avoid "banging in the face" of other students a €20K guitar.
my final choice fallen on this €249 Harley Benton DC-DLX
here some nice feature:
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Graphtech TUSQ nut
- 22 Blacksmith Medium Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Gotoh Tune-o-Matic bridge
- Gotoh Kluson tuners
- Soft gig bag

I would like to thank all PRS users who intervened in this thread with their advices.
Recently, a kid got suspended for three days, because he had laxative-laden brownies that were stolen by a Bully who stole them and his lunch(an ongoing theme).

The Bully crapped his pants on the spot and was in the bathroom for an hour.

If anyone wants to hit your "Press to Test" button, show them the end result.

Back