So what other ways do you express yourself creatively?

HOLD THE PRESSES! I just came up with a major revision to my answer to this question. Other than guitar and music, what other way do I express myself creatively? I said "no other creative expression" that I partake in. No art, drawing, painting etc., so no other "creative" expression... Well, I was WRONG! ;)

So, what other way DO I creatively express myself? You already know the answer. It of course is......

"Internet Comedian!"

Now, some of you claim to not be very good guitar players, so I guess it's OK if I'm not really funny! :p:p:p:p:p:p

HOLD THE PRESSES! I just came up with a major revision to my answer to this question. Other than guitar and music, what other way do I express myself creatively? I said "no other creative expression" that I partake in. No art, drawing, painting etc., so no other "creative" expression... Well, I was WRONG! ;)

So, what other way DO I creatively express myself? You already know the answer. It of course is......

"Internet Comedian!"

Now, some of you claim to not be very good guitar players, so I guess it's OK if I'm not really funny! :p:p:p:p:p:p
if it wasn't for the cool guitars, this would be the OIC Forum, and not the OPRS Forum.:rolleyes::D

Back