Signature Club Benefits?

USMC7312

Retired Marine
I was wondering if the community could help me understand the benefits of the Signature Club. Of course I read the sales page, but ... are there other benefits that are not maybe listed?

The information found here spells it out well. Certainly the best $60 I spend all year. Meeting up with all of the other Signature Club Members is a benefit not listed and is debatably the best part to me. If you like PRS at all, go for it. I don't know anyone disappointed with the Membership.

The obvious benefit is the "goodies" like the strings and t-shirt, etc... but the real benefit is that it's pretty much your "prepaid admission" to the Thursday night private event at XPRS. This year, it was an intimate discussion with Grissom and Sewell, and a Master Class by Grissom (which was cut tragically short due to time constraints this year). That's pretty much it, but it's worth it, IMHO.

The obvious benefit is the "goodies" like the strings and t-shirt, etc... but the real benefit is that it's pretty much your "prepaid admission" to the Thursday night private event at XPRS. This year, it was an intimate discussion with Grissom and Sewell, and a Master Class by Grissom (which was cut tragically short due to time constraints this year). That's pretty much it, but it's worth it, IMHO.

Well stated. They give you $60 worth of goodies out of the gate. The events are what scream. And meeting people at them is the cherry.

For example...

Hey martysnark! It was great to party meet and party with you at the Signature Club event. <3

You get to hang out with all the "KOOL KIDS" at the Signature Club event ................. My sole reason for joining each year :D

You even got to hang out with some not so kool ones as well. I play the not kool part well.

I spent sixty bucks on a PRS cable instead. Best guitar cables I've ever used. I love them. They sound great, are very flexible, and reject hum and noise. In fact, I have them on my pedalboard, and going from pedalboard to amp as well.

I'd rather get Tone for my money than swag that will sit in a drawer. Every time I look at Sig Club, I think, "I can put that money to better use."

I know, I'm weird. ;)

The Signature Event at EXP is the coolest perk... and there's absolutely no other way to get in unless you're a member.

The Signature Event at EXP is the coolest perk... and there's absolutely no other way to get in unless you're a member.

Here's me on the PRS non forum site:

Products! Yeah, I want that, and that, and that, and that, and -ooooh - definitely that....

Shop! Oboy, bits and pieces and neat cables!

Sig Club! Um....I dunno...back to bits and pieces and neat cables! Oh look, new straps...

Last edited:

Or a member's guest.

Benefits vary a bit from year to year - the consistent stuff is the Thursday Experience event, meet & greet session w/PRSh at Experience, and the box of goodies. There have been some off-site events from time to time as well.

And you can take a picture with PRSh.

BUjoQfiCMAAFMOy.jpg

Back