The picking hand

Note for you guys looking at them: There is more than one John Petrucci pick. So, maybe a pic of the ones you have so I know which you're discussing. I have a big preference for one model over the other, of the two I have, but the "other" was a gift from a forum brother so they cool too!

Note for you guys looking at them: There is more than one John Petrucci pick. So, maybe a pic of the ones you have so I know which you're discussing. I have a big preference for one model over the other, of the two I have, but the "other" was a gift from a forum brother so they cool too!
There's more than one Jazz III JP pick? That's confusing lol

This is what I'm talking about..

It seems there is a helluva of them, indeed...any recommendation?

2023-08-23-18-30-13-Window.png

I'll give them a try, at least they look super cool! Size is similar to a regular jazz iii?
I think it's a little bigger than my regular Jazz III but i don't like big pics. I think my Jazz III's are actually small picks. I'll make sure tonight. I don't mind (used to love) small picks, and can't stand big ones. Smaller is more agile when changing pick angles etc. For reference, I believe my regular Jazz III's are the same size as my Eric Johnson Jazz III and the JP version I mentioned above is a bit bigger.

I think it's a little bigger than my regular Jazz III but i don't like big pics. I think my Jazz III's are actually small picks. I'll make sure tonight. I don't mind (used to love) small picks, and can't stand big ones. Smaller is more agile when changing pick angles etc. For reference, I believe my regular Jazz III's are the same size as my Eric Johnson Jazz III and the JP version I mentioned above is a bit bigger.
It's a little bigger.. and I believe a hair thicker. The max grip wasn't for me, but I bounce between the other 3 regularly.

Jazz-III-Picks284ca486e5934aec.jpg

Back