Guitar Sanctuary in McKinney Tx.

Texsunburst59

index.php
index.php

I got to finally visit GS after years of wanting to see the store.

We have some great friends that live in Paris Tx. ,who we’re staying with, who live about 1 hr. away .

I was very impressed with the high end PRS guitars they have in stock.

I went there with the intent of checking out the Silver Sky and the Fiore.

I loved the tones of the SS, but hated the neck profile as it just didn’t work for me.

On the other hand, I really loved the tones and the neck profile of the Fiore.

I like TGS. I bought my S2 Studio from them. They somehow had a made new in either ‘20 or ‘21, when they were a special limited run in ‘18. Anyway, great guitar, great experience, bought on line. I’m glad the OP got to go in person.

No, Brian wasn’t around, but I wish I could have met him.

Maybe next time.

Andy Timmons and Mark Lettieri both frequent GS, so maybe next time I’ll catch one of them.
I would love to bump into Andy Timmons. I didn't really know anything about him until earlier this year. I discovered that he likes the same things in pedals that I do. I now have a few of his signature pedals. I didn't buy them because they were his signature pedals. It just kind of happened that I found them while going through some pedal buying this year and found some good deals on them. I bought each of them for the tones I heard in demos. I like them all. In fact, I bought two of the Keeley AT Mod because I wanted to have one set for single coils and another set for humbuckers. They are both on my board. I would love to have a pedal/OD/Tone conversation with him.

No I didn’t.

But now that I’ve auditioned the Fiore and loved it, it’s possible that I could end up buying one next time I visit our friends.
If you live outside Texas, ask them about the tax repercussions of your purchase. It was very favorable for my purchase. I'm in California. For a number of reasons, including Brian, Their selection and just being an upstanding dealership, they are probably top of the list for any new PRS purchase for me. Well, that and Danville Music, 'Cause they are an hour and a half away from me.

If you live outside Texas, ask them about the tax repercussions of your purchase. It was very favorable for my purchase. I'm in California. For a number of reasons, including Brian, Their selection and just being an upstanding dealership, they are probably top of the list for any new PRS purchase for me. Well, that and Danville Music, 'Cause they are an hour and a half away from me.
I do live in Texas ,so I’ll have to pay the tax,but that’s OK.

The Fiore is such a great guitar, I’ll have it sooner than later.

Last edited:
Back