Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

I don't have a lot of band of gigging experience, but I do have this video from way back in 2013. We spend 6-8 months writing original music, only to play this one gig, before the bass player moved away and things fell apart. Still, it was a very gratifying experience, as well as a terrifying one, at least at the beginning. :D

I'm playing an SE Singlecut in the video, but I bought it used and have no idea what model or year it was. It says "SE Singlecut" on the headstock and the truss rod cover just said "PRS". It had been tinkered with and didn't have the stock pickups in it. I no longer have that guitar but do miss it from time to time.

No PRS guitars were harmed in this video.

Jazzmaster*, high-string acoustic guitar (direct-in to mixer), the immortal Kawai K1 string pad, circa 1989,
Korg M3 piano, drums, bass, string pad.

*Boss TR-2 tremolo, Holy Grail Reverb pedal, BBE pedal

This is not what I needed to see this morning. I work weekends and I just got started, and now I want to go get some absinthe from the store. :p

Jazzmaster*, high-string acoustic guitar (direct-in to mixer), the immortal Kawai K1 string pad, circa 1989,

@Tedder said: This is not what I needed to see this morning. I work weekends and I just got started, and now I want to go get some absinthe from the store.
Lucid is pretty good, distilled in the Combier Distillery, designed by Gustave Eiffel. An American LSU grad owns the brand & operates it.

He moved to France to distill absinthe.

LUCID_ABSINTHE_SUPERIEURE__58838.1464364491.JPG
11112677.jpg

Last edited:
Lucid is pretty good, distilled in the Combier Distillery, designed by Gustave Eiffel. An American LSU grad owns the brand & operates it.

He moved to France to distill absinthe.

LUCID_ABSINTHE_SUPERIEURE__58838.1464364491.JPG
11112677.jpg

I didn't know anything it's background, but I am familiar with Lucid and a couple of others out there. I don't pony up for a bottle very often, but always enjoy it when I do!

There are a lot of American brands coming up now. But T.A. Breaux distills Lucid & the more expensive
Nouvelle Orleans, ($100/bottle), named after his Louisiana hometown, at Combier Distillery, in the Loire Valley.

1061431x.jpg

Very Bond-esque. Chin chin old chap.

I have found a clip of myself from 2005. Pre-PRS, pre-total-hair loss

Aw P, such a wee cutie. Mrs J didn’t know what she was letting herself in for (teasing).

Very Bond-esque. Chin chin old chap.
That's what a Jazzmaster is for, Surf, spy film scores & Spaghetti Western. That's all I use it for anyway.
It's the only Fender guitar I ever wanted. No use for Strats or Teles, though they can be tweaked to almost sound like a JM.
I'd never gig w/ it. Worst stock bridge ever. I'd gig w/ the SE.

I was goofing around w/ swelling string pads around a Surf guitar, on a slow track.
I wanted string pads to represent green absinthe slowly turning into milky white clouds, as water is added.

The string pads are the stars, but it's an amateurish recording. Took about 15 min. to compose.

Last edited:
Here's my website if you want to check it out.
John Price
I have some tunes on SoundCloud All my music is available on my website.
I've got a bunch of stuff on YouTube
Here is a kitchen jam session I recently did playing through some sounds with my Modern Eagle V

This song was recorded using my PRS DGT

PRS DGT here as well

I also have a section on my website called The Practice Room. It has lots of PRS tones going on throughout.

Thank you for the opportunity.
John Price

Back