Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

That's my friend!

Pretty proud of her as she does exceptional content and went viral with it. For anyone here also being on YouTube, the secret is to get your videos boosted via its algorithm to get recommendations. You can get it by getting some likes, not too much. She used https://popularitybazaar.com/youtube-likes/. Might give it a try.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Here is a track from my latest project... The 70's prog/classic rock really influenced me hehe...
The drums/percussion have been programmed but i've played all the guitar/bass/keys...

If you have time please have a listen and let me know what you think...
(if you really like it feel free to share my soundcloud page around hehe...)

Thanks for your time... Rock on...

V...

Thank you!

Sadly, my uncle passed away in the early night hours of Valentine's day.
The music was one of the most beautiful compositions I ve heard in a long time. I could feel the loss of your uncle in the notes. Very powerful and possibly one of the best times to compose...unfortunately.
Perfectly played off each other...the guitars, of course.

Thanks for your kind appreciation.

Your tune shows up with a very casual foundation - a total positive association. The whole arrangement reminds me to Genesis, Pink Floyd and Michael Mann's Miami Vice OST.
Applause!

Last edited:

The next strike of fate hit me deep in heart and soul, loosing my best friend, who was ill since last year, since mid of September he was in hospital. This year he was transfered from civilian hospital to military hospital (because he was additionally my one of my collegues). On 21st MAR I travelled to hospital after work, spent a few hours with him. At 2130 local we saluted to each other and agreed on the next date for visiting.
Woken up at 0800 local on 23rd MAR I had a look on my phone and was frozen reading the message of one of my collegues (one of our branch heads, who takes responsibility on HR for the whole conceptual development division). He passed away in the evening hours of 22nd MAR.
I was told by the hospital personnel that my friend has a positive prognosis. I wonder why he died then.

I cry like a river, the death of my best friend hit me severe.

Today morning I went to church service with one of our children, who will celebrate confirmation end of April this year.
The sermon dealt with passion time: After darkness there will be light, and the death is not the end.
In the afternoon I locked myself in a room for hours and recorded this mantraesque tune to calm. As a basic noise you hear a singing bowl being grated leather wound stick, in the beginning an end there is a different singing bowl recognizable, it was hit by a stick with a felt head. A singing bowl of the same design was a present to my friend for birthday and christmas while he was in hospital.

I would like to state that I can´t stand more losses for the next time.

The next strike of fate hit me deep in heart and soul, loosing my best friend, who was ill since last year, since mid of September he was in hospital. This year he was transfered from civilian hospital to military hospital (because he was additionally my one of my collegues). On 21st MAR I travelled to hospital after work, spent a few hours with him. At 2130 local we saluted to each other and agreed on the next date for visiting.
Woken up at 0800 local on 23rd MAR I had a look on my phone and was frozen reading the message of one of my collegues (one of our branch heads, who takes responsibility on HR for the whole conceptual development division). He passed away in the evening hours of 22nd MAR.
I was told by the hospital personnel that my friend has a positive prognosis. I wonder why he died then.

Today morning I went to church service with one of our children, who will celebrate confirmation end of April this year.
The sermon dealt with passion time: After darkness there will be light, and the death is not the end.
In the afternoon I locked myself in a room for hours and recorded this mantraesque tune to calm. As a basic noise you hear a singing bowl being grated leather wound stick, in the beginning an end there is a different singing bowl recognizable, it was hit by a stick with a felt head. A singing bowl of the same design was a present to my friend for birthday and christmas while he was in hospital.

Martin my thoughts are with you my brother.

Condolences on your loss.

This was done this morning with my SE Standard 24. I have about 2 hrs in this project.

I don't have a clue why people diss the 85/15s pickups and say that PRS guitars are so sterile....no personality.
I'm fairly happy with this track, but of course open to internet, brutal suggestions and critique. Yeah...the sound is overdriven in many parts, potentially hiding the intimate tones of pickups...but for my music, they just scream. The coil tap/split sounds great to these aging ears.

Bash away...or listen and enjoy.

This was done this morning with my SE Standard 24. I have about 2 hrs in this project.

I don't have a clue why people diss the 85/15s pickups and say that PRS guitars are so sterile....no personality.
I'm fairly happy with this track, but of course open to internet, brutal suggestions and critique. Yeah...the sound is overdriven in many parts, potentially hiding the intimate tones of pickups...but for my music, they just scream. The coil tap/split sounds great to these aging ears.

Not sure why anyone would bash your stuff. I like it. Do what you like and ignore the haters.

I enjoyed it, great stuff

Good stuff!

Back