Show Us YOUR Youtube Vids, Soundcloud, Band Webpage Links, Etc...

Gentlemen,

I am happy to be back here…!

After a very first EP made with an EG3, then being a music man endorsee then a suhr endorsee, I released an album on grooveyard records with a singlecut ( pre lawsuit ) , then I was hired by fender to play their jackson line, and finally get a deal with Ibanez.

I broke this deal after playing the guitar on the video.

It was one of my dad’s last guitars, now that he’s 80, playing is difficult.

He gave the guitar to me, and said « keep it for you, and play it… »

It stayed in the case for the last 8 months.

Opening it meant « ok, dad is an old man now, I got to be ready for what’s gonna happen next ».

But he said « I gave it to you, it’s yours, just play it…! »

So I finally started to play it…and going back seems impossible now.

We both had a lot of PRS for the last 30 years, including a 88 custom 24 that I should never sell. Dad even had a custom 22 soapbar ( 3 pickups ) signed by paul back in 98 « congrats for the world cup » !

We have a family story with PRS guitars, it means a lot that he gave me the guitar now that he can’t play anymore.

It is a incredible custom 24 artist package.

It’s plugged in my helios 50 ( I’m honored to be a bogner artist for many years )

HSS is my favorite config, I would probably go for a fiore or a studio when I’ll got the cash from the ibanez that I’m selling.

A modern eagle V could be great too…

Thanks for reading me.

I hope you’ll like the video !

Gentlemen,

After a very first EP made with an EG3, then being a music man endorsee then a suhr endorsee, I released an album on grooveyard records with a singlecut ( pre lawsuit ) , then I was hired by fender to play their jackson line, and finally get a deal with Ibanez.

Opening it meant « ok, dad is an old man now, I got to be ready for what’s gonna happen next ».

We both had a lot of PRS for the last 30 years, including a 88 custom 24 that I should never sell. Dad even had a custom 22 soapbar ( 3 pickups ) signed by paul back in 98 « congrats for the world cup » !

We have a family story with PRS guitars, it means a lot that he gave me the guitar now that he can’t play anymore.

It’s plugged in my helios 50 ( I’m honored to be a bogner artist for many years )

HSS is my favorite config, I would probably go for a fiore or a studio when I’ll got the cash from the ibanez that I’m selling.

Thanks for reading me.

Welcome back. Great share.

Gentlemen,

Thanks for reading me.

Great playing and a fantastic looking guitar!

Back