PRS: Why is the price point so high to get a hard case included with the guitar?

At least the MK comes with a gig bag. And Paul himself carries his custom made PRS in a gig bag for travelling the world.
Reverend sell their guitars w/o any gigbag or hardshell case. You need to buy it then as an aftermarked product or as an extra piece.

I have two core PRSi and one SE. The core came with the heavy cases, the SE with a gig bag. For travelling purposes I bought two PRS gig bags. The quality is good, the protection means aswell.

Therefore no worries.

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to figure it out. Just talked to PRSh, got it all sorted out. I think this solution will make everyone happy.

From now on, all Core PRS will come with a full road crew, tour bus and private airplane (with crew), all fully transferable.

All CE and S2 guitars include full road crew, tour bus and six round trip flights using the PRS “Yes, We Have A Seat For Your Guitar“ private fleet. Please use the new PRS Concierge App to schedule flights. Food and beverages included.

All SE instruments include full road crew and tour bus, and for a limited time, a car load of groupies to follow you around.

Private Stock owners don’t get a case. Either get them out and play them or they can be stored at my house. Paul especially liked this idea.

There will be a SLIGHT price increase, but you’ll pay it…right?

I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to figure it out. Just talked to PRSh, got it all sorted out. I think this solution will make everyone happy.

From now on, all Core PRS will come with a full road crew, tour bus and private airplane (with crew), all fully transferable.

All CE and S2 guitars include full road crew, tour bus and six round trip flights using the PRS “Yes, We Have A Seat For Your Guitar“ private fleet. Please use the new PRS Concierge App to schedule flights. Food and beverages included.

All SE instruments include full road crew and tour bus, and for a limited time, a car load of groupies to follow you around.

Private Stock owners don’t get a case. Either get them out and play them or they can be stored at my house. Paul especially liked this idea.

There will be a SLIGHT price increase, but you’ll pay it…right?
All my PRS guitars came with cases because PRSh likes me better than he likes you. hahahaha :p

Those are some great arguments to buy your guitar a seat on the . . . ! Oh, never mind!!
I wouldn't be opposed to buying a seat on the plane for the guitar if needed for a good paying session.

Is there a safety regulation that prohibits it from actually being on the seat or on the floor between the seats, during takeoff, landing, and the flight itself?

In other words, if you buy the seat, will they let you actually use it (or the space between the seat and the one in front) for the instrument?

I wouldn't be opposed to buying a seat on the plane for the guitar if needed for a good paying session.

Is there a safety regulation that prohibits it from actually being on the seat or on the floor between the seats, during takeoff, landing, and the flight itself?

In other words, if you buy the seat, will they let you actually use it (or the space between the seat and the one in front) for the instrument?

More importantly, if you buy the seat next to you for the guitar, can you now take the guitar out and play it during the flight? With adjacent seats, you should have room to shred some tunes without stabbing other passengers with the headstock.

Of course, this won’t be a problem once the new policy above kicks in. All planes in the PRS fleet are designed to accommodate in-seat jamming.

More importantly, if you buy the seat next to you for the guitar, can you now take the guitar out and play it during the flight? With adjacent seats, you should have room to shred some tunes without stabbing other passengers with the headstock.

Of course, this won’t be a problem once the new policy above kicks in. All planes in the PRS fleet are designed to accommodate in-seat jamming.
COOL:p:D Jam Band

Back