PRS ONLY? What else do you play?

Oh jeez. I'm an addict so I have a bit of everything. Acoustic I only have a Washburn Jumbo (George Lynch signature model), electric...

-4 BC Rich's (Double-neck Bich, Mockingbird ST, Mockingbird TTK, and a cheapy Mockingbird Acrylic that's a project)
-3 Kramers (Kramer Pacer Vintage, signed by George Lynch when I met in last November, D1 bass and a Vanguard that I dub "The Bastard Rhoads.")
-1988 Charvel model 4
-4 PRS SE's (Tremonti Custom, Orianthi, Korina Singlecut, Torero SE)
-2 ESP LTD's (MT600 Lynch sig from the Sam Ash limited run, Elite Horizon III)
-Epiphone Thunderhorse
-Jackson Dinky Sustainiac (DK2S) Model

And I've only got...oh a billion more than I want. And yes, I play them all (badly) in addition to overhauling them all. ;)

I have a Strat ( 2003 custom painted :) )
and a nice
Lester
but mainly play PRS

I have a few different guitars but nothing plays quite like the PRS. My father left me an old original 72 Telecaster with an original Fender 65 Twin Reverb silverface that sounds amazing together but I love my PRS's.

Refuse to play anything ESP that is made in Japan.

I have a musicman reflex that I like. Still nothing like the PRS
I also have an US Strat but the fret buzz is a killer and a closet classic 72 Tele.

PRS just outweighs all with the quality and effort in the build.

Last edited:
I have an import fender acoustic, a G&L nighthawk, a baretta looking thing maple/mahog body w/floyd and a schecter C1 plus. I mostly gig PRS though.

Oh jeez. I'm an addict so I have a bit of everything. Acoustic I only have a Washburn Jumbo (George Lynch signature model), electric...

-4 BC Rich's (Double-neck Bich, Mockingbird ST, Mockingbird TTK, and a cheapy Mockingbird Acrylic that's a project)
-3 Kramers (Kramer Pacer Vintage, signed by George Lynch when I met in last November, D1 bass and a Vanguard that I dub "The Bastard Rhoads.")
-1988 Charvel model 4
-4 PRS SE's (Tremonti Custom, Orianthi, Korina Singlecut, Torero SE)
-2 ESP LTD's (MT600 Lynch sig from the Sam Ash limited run, Elite Horizon III)
-Epiphone Thunderhorse
-Jackson Dinky Sustainiac (DK2S) Model

And I've only got...oh a billion more than I want. And yes, I play them all (badly) in addition to overhauling them all. ;)

I had an old kramer voyager and a blue charvel model 4 w/active jackson pickups and licensed floyd 3 mini toggles.

I only play PRS when it comes to electrics and I have an Ovation acoustic/electric

I love the guitar and have a lot of guitars but perhaps this photo i took some years ago of half the collection i had a the time illustrates better the style of guitars i just love...

Okay boys & girls, repeat after me...
Heritage H-157
q8rq.jpg

7sam.jpg

I have "several" other guitars, and I have a real thing for Les Pauls..... But I can't remember the last time I played out with anything other than a PRS. It's been at least 6 months....

Rider1260 - As a history / aviation geek, I have to say that Spitfire Strat is astronomically cool.

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster, American standard Strat, and Martin D41 for now. PRS P22 in near future.

Back