bsDdtTC.jpg

The Earth Godesses...
eq7ko6g.jpg

4vpi5In.jpg

The Quiltuplets...
uPzbaAq.jpg

Prototypes and “one if a kinds”...
QxhCB3x.jpg

Now one final question....how many minitoggles did you just see?
So much goodness! Set up the ping pong table, I'm on the way!

Anyone a dentist or a doctor? Just kidding. Ha ha. I played eye spy with Tosca’s fleet. A mighty fine Collection.

OK...sheer boredom, the need to get my mind off of work (7 days a week since early March), and that bucket list thread got me motivated to take some family shots. Like most families, this one divides itself into groups...which is fortunate for me (For reasons which will become obvious).

First up...the black sheep...though the others may look down on them, they are loving life and getting the job done. Here are my SEs and S2s....a small but rugged contingent of ne'er do wells...but far from "deplorable"...
jkatbd7.jpg

(The humidity and temp in both rooms of the studio appears to be acceptable)
6fER1zq.jpg

I like SE single cuts...especially ZMs...

E2VXzux.jpg

jDyiLKb.jpg

ORK2zLc.jpg

Qqkg4mI.jpg

AYsGxH5.jpg

maBCMgN.jpg

BVaPs5b.jpg

I know what you’re saying...”But Tosca, there are a lot of empty guitar hangers in that picture.”
Be patient...
I shoulda snagged one of those ZM’s, probably that Holcomb too. What neck wood on that Holcomb run?

After seeing the modded NF3 up there, I’m going to go buy a router and start practicing a bit! Been putting it off too long.:eek:

PTC really did a great job on that for me...I really like the full size 408 in bridge with the NF neck and middle...not to mention the 3 minitoggles they added (split bridge, add bridge and “blower”). I’m fine with a little light soldering, but routing and making a custom pickguard are a little outside my skill set.

Back