PRS Family photo-say cheese!

Thanks Pete! I’m about due for a new phone. I may have to go to the dark side!

I just read about that new cheap iPhone that is just starting to roll out. It’s supposed to have the same processor as the 11 and their nicer camera (albeit only one vs. 3) for half the price.

I really went from “zero to hero” with regards to photos when I got a new iPhone... even my “6” was a major improvement.

I just read about that new cheap iPhone that is just starting to roll out. It’s supposed to have the same processor as the 11 and their nicer camera (albeit only one vs. 3) for half the price.

I really went from “zero to hero” with regards to photos when I got a new iPhone... even my “6” was a major improvement.
I dig cheap!

oMRjl7I.jpg

Sweet SAS!

OK...sheer boredom, the need to get my mind off of work (7 days a week since early March), and that bucket list thread got me motivated to take some family shots. Like most families, this one divides itself into groups...which is fortunate for me (For reasons which will become obvious).

First up...the black sheep...though the others may look down on them, they are loving life and getting the job done. Here are my SEs and S2s....a small but rugged contingent of ne'er do wells...but far from "deplorable"...
jkatbd7.jpg

(The humidity and temp in both rooms of the studio appears to be acceptable)
6fER1zq.jpg

I like SE single cuts...especially ZMs...

E2VXzux.jpg

jDyiLKb.jpg

ORK2zLc.jpg

Qqkg4mI.jpg

AYsGxH5.jpg

maBCMgN.jpg

BVaPs5b.jpg

I know what you’re saying...”But Tosca, there are a lot of empty guitar hangers in that picture.”
Be patient...

Next up...Mom and Apple Pie...100% USA goodness. PRS core, wood library and artist packages...

Tunnel Vision...

uNZhXFI.jpg

A Closer Look...

hNgiOAj.jpg

Top Row (L-R):
WL DC 594 Soapy, Modded NF3, WL 2020 Paul’s TCI, WL DGT, WL SSH, PTC Modded P24 10Top (Skitchy Mod), AP Grainger 5.
Middle Row (L-R):
JA-15 (from Exp PRS signed), 1991 Cu 24 VY 10Top, WL 594 DC RW, Custom 22/12, WL 509 (forum run), PTC Modded Brent “Monster”, Galaxy Sparkle Santana Retro, AP HB II RW.
Front row:
Onyx SS (first run), Angelus Custom CoCo (Steve Fischer).

You know what’s coming next...don’t you?

Next up...Mom and Apple Pie...100% USA goodness. PRS core, wood library and artist packages...

Tunnel Vision...

uNZhXFI.jpg

A Closer Look...

hNgiOAj.jpg

Top Row (L-R):
WL DC 594 Soapy, Modded NF3, WL 2020 Paul’s TCI, WL DGT, WL SSH, PTC Modded P24 10Top (Skitchy Mod), AP Grainger 5.
Middle Row (L-R):
JA-15 (from Exp PRS signed), 1991 Cu 24 VY 10Top, WL 594 DC RW, Custom 22/12, WL 509 (forum run), PTC Modded Brent “Monster”, Galaxy Sparkle Santana Retro, AP HB II RW.
Front row:
Onyx SS (first run), Angelus Custom CoCo (Steve Fischer).

You know what’s coming next...don’t you?

Fracking $weet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally...every family has those few members who think they’re just better than everybody else. Those people who don’t think their $hIt stinks...although in this case it smells a lot like Brazilian Rosewood. You know...Royalty...my Private Stock family.

Warning...this can be a little intense all at once...so let’s take it slowly...

Strange birds...

NtOcEbG.jpg

vDJpHmf.jpg

TN15RJf.jpg

Even Super Eagles....

JiAYSHK.jpg

Fancy Dressers...Purple is the color of royalty...

bTjeeyd.jpg

p962bsj.jpg

Especially for the QUEEN!!!

Ww6mmEM.jpg

Sometimes they dress more plainly....

Gly49ct.jpg

GrA1hnF.jpg

wFqYpeG.jpg

3LlD1dR.jpg

Yz4iZpc.jpg

Sometimes they go completely naked!!!

eUqrJhY.jpg

zijjfyy.jpg

XfBEqXb.jpg

Royalty is temperamental...they run hot and cold:

8LOJC3a.jpg

ns47NGh.jpg

But a royal family knows how to throw a party...

Here’s my Private Stock Family...

gNU4gQY.jpg

TpawlwB.jpg

4kAQcMz.jpg

bsDdtTC.jpg

The Earth Godesses...
eq7ko6g.jpg

4vpi5In.jpg

The Quiltuplets...
uPzbaAq.jpg

Prototypes and “one if a kinds”...
QxhCB3x.jpg

Now one final question....how many minitoggles did you just see?
O M G! I ... I had no idea. I'm floored. I laughed, I cried.
My 'collection' suddenly feels so insignificant.

Back