PRS Family photo-say cheese!

PTC really did a great job on that for me...I really like the full size 408 in bridge with the NF neck and middle...not to mention the 3 minitoggles they added (split bridge, add bridge and “blower”). I’m fine with a little light soldering, but routing and making a custom pickguard are a little outside my skill set.
As of now, I feel fairly confident I can do it. I have to see if the original pickguard can be modded and still have the screw holes for the bridge pickup be in the right spot. A quick holding a humbucker up, seems possible but I’ll have to take the pickguard off and look underneath too.

I’ve got an old strat pickguard I can practice on and scrap wood, even an old crappy guitar body, I can screw around with. We’ll see.

Well, that was exhausting.

5YMGTEq.jpg

I feel like I’m missing one... or maybe I thought I had more?

I should change handle to be Dr. Rapdog to be more accurate. Sorry if I was not being honest.

That's OK, we're just jealous because you got to see all Tosca's guitars in person. ;)

So... "Dr. Rapdog." hmmm, trying to guess what kind of doctor you would be with that name.... stick around a while and we'll have a thread where we all guess. LOL

That's OK, we're just jealous because you got to see all Tosca's guitars in person. ;)

So... "Dr. Rapdog." hmmm, trying to guess what kind of doctor you would be with that name.... stick around a while and we'll have a thread where we all guess. LOL

let’s just say it is so cool that I have a dog that speaks Spanish and a Library that smells of rich mahogany.

sorry, didn’t mean to hijack this thread. I will put my polite pants back on.

let’s just say it is so cool that I have a dog that speaks Spanish and a Library that smells of rich mahogany.

sorry, didn’t mean to hijack this thread. I will put my polite pants back on.

No, you’re OK. Any friend of Tosca’s is a friend of ours.... as long as he pulls his weight around here. Which means, how many PRS guitars do YOU have? :)

And, between the forum name, the talking dog, and the wood, we’ll have some really entertaining guesses about your profession. :D:D

Here’s my Private Stock Family...

gNU4gQY.jpg

TpawlwB.jpg

4kAQcMz.jpg

bsDdtTC.jpg

The Earth Godesses...
eq7ko6g.jpg

4vpi5In.jpg

The Quiltuplets...
uPzbaAq.jpg

Prototypes and “one of a kinds”...
QxhCB3x.jpg

Now one final question....how many minitoggles did you just see?
One of the best one piece quilts ever on that Queen!

Back