PRS 30th Anniversary Event Details!

If it were 2 days at Kent Island, I'd be headed for the unofficial Forum hotel, the Annapolis HGI.

But with the concert in Baltimore Friday night, we'll just day trip from Carroll County.

The 30th Anniversary Event falls on the same dates as the Memphis Guitar Festival, the biggest in the US.

Unfortunate timing.

I'm in for my first PRS Experience! I only live 25 minutes away, so I can attend on Saturday and still make it home in time for our show that night!

I don't know, are you coming? 'Cause I'll give the other one the boot! :laugh:

Or work something out for both of my "sons". :top:

Now that's a friend!!! :cheers:

I'm wildcard status at this moment. I would love to get tipsy and hang out with everybody, but the event itself has me unsure of my personal interest.

Last edited:
It's an abbreviated schedule compared to a regular Experience. But it looks like they're packing a lot into it.

Last edited:
Registered. Not sure whether to go HGI or something in Ballmer. Anyone hanging around for dinner or a general hang Saturday night? It's close enough that I can drive home, albeit late (and minus the extra Famous Dave's lunch Sunday would bring).

Registered. I wound up at the Hilton in Annapolis (all Kent Island hotels booked).
Short schedule is still better than last year's non-event.

Back