PRS 30th Anniversary Event Details!

47f78768d18ae362e290f4a51a7ed495d76fd2608211f1ed0f2d88b5b8c88fbd.jpg

And I'd love to see the batcave Awesome idea!.

OK, maybe not sleep there, but I do have a "variety" of PRS amps and guitars there (as well as a few other interesting things...) Kidding aside, the batcave is smack dab in the middle between Rams Head Live in B'more and Annapolis. Have a drum kit, PA, bass, keys and the rest of it, so might be fun if we had a quorum. Lots of space and can make lots of noise.

Last edited:
OK, maybe not sleep there, but I do have a "variety" of PRS amps and guitars there (as well as a few other interesting things...) Kidding aside, the batcave is smack dab in the middle between Rams Head Live in B'more and Annapolis. Have a drum kit, PA, bass, keys and the rest of it, so might be fun if we had a quorum. Lots of space and can make lots of noise.
May have to make this happen. Several of us will be staying down the road from you, again, on Friday. It seems only polite. :biggrin:

Well how bout that. the stars have aligned and I am now booked for the event!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Booked and looking forward to meeting everyone at the HGI in Annapolis. Still not sure how to make it all work out but the wheels are turning!:rock:

Registered, really looking forward to it since we missed the last two Experience events.

I'm booked at HGI also. We're checking in Thursday so we can spend some time in Baltimore Friday before the concert.

Hey;

Well, I had this plan to try and get my PRS Denim Jacket signed by as many people as I could.
Unfortunately, my poor, white trash ass won't be able to swing it. No money is no money.
Oh well, maybe in some Multiverse I will make it.
Sucks.

Regardless, everyone who goes, please ... have rockin', good time.
All the best.

Last edited:
Need a to find a way to swing this trip. Never went to an experience and now I'm regretting it :(.

Back