Photos, let's see 'em

Down in San Antonio for a bit last week, decided to swing by Lark Guitars again. Another great trip, highly recommend a stop if you're ever in the area. Cool guys, a really beautiful shop, and nice selection of PRS:

fKRfJik.jpg

Also, this little bit of temptation almost got me, since I was in mourning over not getting my hands on a Nebula SS...

xdT0ML8.jpg

The worst poem ever written (allegedly!!) was by William Topaz McGonagall - The Tay Bridge Disaster. Unfortunately the disaster itself was a terrible thing, costing the lives of 70 people on a train which was crossing the bridge at the time it collapsed in a storm. Turned out that the bridge had not been designed to withstand the fierce storms common up the east coast of Scotland. My father - we're from Glasgow originally - lived the last half of his life in Fraserburgh which is a small fishing community farther up that east coast. I visited from time to time and let me say that I have never known winds like I felt and saw and heard up there, even though I have lived and worked all round the world.

I seem to remember Billy Connolly standing on the Law Hill, reciting a poem about the Tayside Rail disaster, during his big tour of Scotland.

I believe McGonagall also wrote :

“On yonder hill there stood a coo
It’s no there noo
It must have shifted”

Down in San Antonio for a bit last week, decided to swing by Lark Guitars again. Another great trip, highly recommend a stop if you're ever in the area. Cool guys, a really beautiful shop, and nice selection of PRS:
I live in Houston. I think I'm due a trip to Lark's Guitars. I'm afraid to go though. Very afraid. Deadly afraid. Afraidy fraid.
fKRfJik.jpg

Also, this little bit of temptation almost got me, since I was in mourning over not getting my hands on a Nebula SS...

xdT0ML8.jpg

Back