Ooops... again! (Violin Content)

Jealousssssssssssssssss, I dont even have my signature model yet! :p

More importantly I gotta see this PS Violin and cake!

I dont even have my signature model yet! :p

Me either. Markie tells me they won't be available for a few more months.

More importantly I gotta see this PS Violin and cake!

I am considering sending it to the PTC for an opaque top. We'll see how it looks in person when it gets here. Something like an Antique White with a subtle smokeburst would be cool.

VG_Top_zps95b75b33.jpg

FiguredBack_zpsb4c41c56.jpg

Last edited:
Insane guitar Hans. "Yeah, I got to meet Venuti in New York, just before he died," says Kennedy. "He pulled out this Stradivarius and said, 'I bet my fiddle's f**king louder than yours.' It was, because he'd drilled a hole in it for a volume knob." Whatever you have to do to make it yours. I took this excerpt from a Nigel Kennedy interview I read years ago, your new purchase made me think of it.

Hans - that is just AWESOME!!! Congrats my friend, I can't imagine anyone else appreciating this as much as I know you did!!

Holy CARP, buddy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Man, I didn't even know, and now that I do- I'm SO THRILLED to hear of your newest gift!! Man, SO JEALOUS. Congratulations bro; a guitar of that caliber couldn't be in better hands. CONGRATS AND ENJOY!!

Happy birthday Hans!

Awesome guitars! Now it's time to own them :D

Holy CARP, buddy!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Man, I didn't even know, and now that I do- I'm SO THRILLED to hear of your newest gift!! Man, SO JEALOUS. Congratulations bro; a guitar of that caliber couldn't be in better hands. CONGRATS AND ENJOY!!

Thanks Jeff! I'll post a video of me playing Smoke On The Water when it gets here - if I can remember how. :p

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;26070 said:
Thanks Jeff! I'll post a video of me playing Smoke On The Water when it gets here - if I can remember how. :p

I think I can teach you that one Hans. Call me. :)

Out for delivery! Detailed pics and tone report coming Monday evening.

And then... it goes under the knife!

Back